Dallas Stars

charger77

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I know, every team is getting a bit of a uniform makeover next season.

Except for the Sabres of course, the akwardness of their uniform is due to the fact that it was made for the new form-fitting uniforms

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I really hope it isn't anything too drastic. I don't mind tighter jerseys but to tuck them in would look silly. And if teams with classic looks (like the Habs or Rangers) are forced to change because of it, that would be a real shame.

I don't mind tighter jerseys but to tuck them in would look silly.
The new form fitting jerseys were sent back to the drawing board because of the proposed "tucked in" style that was killed by the NHL GM's. They will not be tucked in when they are finally unveiled.

The new form fitting jerseys were sent back to the drawing board because of the proposed "tucked in" style that was killed by the NHL GM's. They will not be tucked in when they are finally unveiled.

They were also sent back because some of the traditional sweaters, like Montréal's, were changed. So I'm not that worried about the new 07-08 form fitting uniforms. I'm cautiously optimistic.

They were also sent back because some of the traditional sweaters, like Montréal's, were changed. So I'm not that worried about the new 07-08 form fitting uniforms. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Hopefully the fear of Montreal, Toronto, and probably Detroit burning to the ground if a drastic change was made will keep this thing sensible.

1zgyd8w.jpg

I may have dreamt this, out of dislike to many of the "attempts" at a 3rd jersey, but didn't I read on this site that the NHL put a hold on the 3rd's this season. There was no mention of this in the Uni Watch article from yesterday. I'm confused. Could anyone help?

I haven't heard that. Far as I know everyone (who has them) are still wearing thirds.

Yes, Montreals famed red sweater did not have the stripes on the back or the sleeves. I told them at the time I saw it "that's going to be a problem, no once is going to like that". Hopefully that got fixed and it stays true to heritage.

this is unrelated to the topic...

Your sig or avatar or whatever you call it is really funny. I just can't help but let you know that "jealousy" is spelled incorrectly. Didn't mean to draw attention to it, but being a former teacher, I just can't help it. My spelling and/or grammar isn't perfect either but....well....I thought I'd help.

Your sig or avatar or whatever you call it is really funny. I just can't help but let you know that "jealousy" is spelled incorrectly. Didn't mean to draw attention to it, but being a former teacher, I just can't help it. My spelling and/or grammar isn't perfect either but....well....I thought I'd help.

That's the Canadian spelling :P

Back on topic, I expected teams like the Stars to have to change theri looks for the upcoming season. Perhaps they'll go with something similar to their old jerseys with the stripes up the arms.

Thanks for the help, glad you like the sig B)

Archived