Bills concepts

Discrim

That's right, the lost buffaloes...months ago, I saw the logos the Bills had considered switching to, and decided to use em somehow. unfortunately, I didn't really have any concrete plans until now.

I've used three variations of essentially the same logo here, and with that are three different designs...so here we go with #1

BillsHome1.png

yeah, I took inspiration mainly from the 95-99 Patriots jersey. heh, I say if they aint usin it, it's fair game. the road version would basically swap blue and white.

and then #2

BillsHome2.png

I was stuck here, the only oddity I came up with was inspired by the Cubs' blues that have the NL shield on the right sleeve. I decided to do the same with the AFC logo, although otherwise the jersey's admittedly pretty plain.

and now version #3

BillsHome3.png

here, there was only one way to go: wraparound! I realize in real life I'd have to shrink the sleeve wrap somewhat, but heh, I like how it turned out. the pants stripes took a cue from Hawaii...so what have you?

C&C appreciated B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You never cease to amaze me. I'd buy number 1 and 3 (If I had money). Number 2 is good too I'm just not feeling the AFC patch, I get the reasoning and all, but it works better with the NL where its more differentiated from the opposing league where as there is no real distinction between the AFC and the NFC other than name and trophy.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

heh, I could easily make all three, though the third would cost about $10 more to make :D shoot, I'm tempted to try to make a helmet hat based on the third helmet

#2...as I mentioned, I basically had nothin cus I didn't want to end up copying #1 verbatim. The upside's that I can do a real crazy alt to go with it B)

mike2sana: heh...I wasn't too concerned with how the template looked, cus the concept itself matters more to me than the template it's on. basically, I just need something that looks like a helmet, jersey, pants and socks (shoot, I used to use RC's football template way back when...and damn near everybody dogged my ish cus of that temp :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

you know me, shark...I only throw back if it's worth dusting off, and in this case I never planned on using white helmets :hockeysmiley:

for the sake of completeness, the road versions of all three

BillsRoad1.png

BillsRoad2.png

BillsRoad3.png

alts will be in my next post...yall gonna love em (or hate em) :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

and now, the piece de resistance...Thirds that Kick Ass :ninja:

for all three, I decided it'd be best to have blue pants to go with these instead of red.

Third Jersey, Set 1

BillsThird1.png

I decided to take a cue from the Rangers, and give you solid reds with a diagonal BILLS on the front. the shoulder buffaloes remain from the regular jerseys as a well-fitting remnant of consistency.

Third Jersey, Set 2

BillsThird2.png

Admittedly the most radical of these three, here I took a small cue from one of capn's past works to atone for a bland home/away set. and I know one thing, this is anything but your garden variety football jersey B)

Third Jersey, Set 3

BillsThird3.png

This time, the cue I took was my own, from the 32nd and final entry in my Summer League series, a neon green Seahawks "belt" jersey, with the buffalo serving as an offset buckle of sorts.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Third Jersey, Set 2

BillsThird2.png

Admittedly the most radical of these three, here I took a small cue from one of capn's past works to atone for a bland home/away set. and I know one thing, this is anything but your garden variety football jersey B)

I can see where some of the inspiration might come from. Either an old caps jersey or a really old Flyers jersey. I'll find some pics. I really like them, though. I'm torn between the 1st and 2nd, I'm not feeling the third-third.

EDIT:

Wacky.jpg

I think my wackiest of all jerseys was my "Philly Skyline" jersey. I'm sure you remember that one from depot. :P

if you waant it...you can have it...come and get it...and i'll be waitin :D

billslogos.png

It looks alot like the bufflaslug... its better than it but still. This one accaully looks good when it has something else with it so good job on that. (plus imo the bufflaslug is more of a football type logo anyway).

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Third Jersey, Set 3

BillsThird3.png

This time, the cue I took was my own, from the 32nd and final entry in my Summer League series, a neon green Seahawks "belt" jersey, with the buffalo serving as an offset buckle of sorts.

And the buffalo is chasing his tail! If this jersey ever came to fruition the equipment manager should adjust the position of the logo on the "belt" every week in its never ending pursuit to catch itself.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Simply incredible. DH, you've done it again! (and again, and again)

I did a helmet take off the Buffalo w red/blue stripes, but not nearly as good as yours.

I like the diagonal jersey too. You've pulled it off nicely.

(**)

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

In my own sick twisted way, I love the alts, except for the Rangers one. certain elements should never be on football jerseys. Rangers-esque script is one of them. But the other two are brilliant.

Archived