30 Days, 30 NHL Teams

Brass

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharks are now up. I love their early 90's style jersey, so I brought that back and just used their current font with it. The alternate text with 'San Jose' is again from one of RC's concepts, so all credit goes to him for that:

Sharks_Set.png

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Your last couple concepts have just been changing colours for the third jersey. Be more creative.

For some teams, just a re-color of the current jersey looks perfectly fine. I'd rather see that than some crazy extreme design that reminds me of the Wildwing Ducks alt and dare I say Mooterus.

Cant wait to see the Lightning concept you have in a few days.

Break out the throwbacks! We're going old school with the St. Louis Blues! This was a tough decision to do. I probably spent a lot of time deciding on which concept to go with, and I to use this one. I took their old 70's style template and modified it a little bit. Adding the darker blue to blend it, but no take too much away from the style. I also added the old 'Trumpet' alternate logo on the shoulders, and as the primary for the alternate. I know the logo looks huge on the alternate, but I couldn't find a better version of the logo without risking crappy pixalation. Other than that, I'm personally pretty happy with how this one turned out.

Blues_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

can you send me your template or post it

It's RC's template. It's in the templates thread. I just got the pants and socks from other templates.

what the hell is ccslc?

Break out the throwbacks! We're going old school with the St. Louis Blues! This was a tough decision to do. I probably spent a lot of time deciding on which concept to go with, and I to use this one. I took their old 70's style template and modified it a little bit. Adding the darker blue to blend it, but no take too much away from the style. I also added the old 'Trumpet' alternate logo on the shoulders, and as the primary for the alternate. I know the logo looks huge on the alternate, but I couldn't find a better version of the logo without risking crappy pixalation. Other than that, I'm personally pretty happy with how this one turned out.

Blues_Set.png

I like the home and road uniforms. The alternative is ok but youre right, the logo is too big. Btw, I love your devils one.

Since I owe you guys 2 concepts today, here they are. First up is the Tampa Bay Lightning.

The biggest change was changing the main logo and alternate logos. I used the logo with the silouette of Florida in the background, because I think it looks 100% better than the logo with the text. I did keep those logos, but I threw them onto the shoulders. I'm also very, very proud of this concept, because I had to customize the 'A', and number, and the pants, as I couldn't find them online. The number took a little while, and I brought that style back because I really liked it! Also threw in a blue third jersey!

Lightning_Set.png

Next is the Toronto Maple Leafs. Biggest change was using their current alternate jersey style as their home, and basically keeping their current blue jersey, but throwing in a tie-down. I also added the old Toronto Arenas shield, and even used that for their alternate.

Maple_Leafs_Set.png

what the hell is ccslc?

Next is the Toronto Maple Leafs. Biggest change was using their current alternate jersey style as their home, and basically keeping their current blue jersey, but throwing in a tie-down. I also added the old Toronto Arenas shield, and even used that for their alternate.

Maple_Leafs_Set.png

The Leafs set looks nice. I'm still not sure I like the current leaf on the alt jersey, but it still looks good. I applaud you for not using silver or the "TML" logo. Also, very nice use of the Arenas' logo.

I would make a few change though. Standardize the blues, and use the home and road pants with the alt, seeing as the alt is not a true vintage uniform.

Keep up the good work.

That blues one just looks like the vintage ones with the horn logo as a shoulder patch.

I'd love to see more original designs, i'm seeing some pretty simple things that are barely changes.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived