Browns on mnf

Joshawaggie

Yeah it looks awesome, all they need is the old striped socks. And I see what somebody else mentioned, there are indeed two different fonts used for the "Browns" on the collar of the jerseys. I'm still not a fan of that bulldog logo, but just as long as it stays in the endzone and NOWHERE else....

In another NFL note, does anyone have any idea why Stephen Davis' jersey did not have the NFL Equipment shield, while every other Panthers' jersey did? I was tipped off to this by a guy who's emailed me a couple of times with concepts, so I can't take credit for this, but here's a pic for proof:

panthers.JPG

Confusing, no?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I actually thought these looked good, I just wish they'd drop the 8 sleeve stripes and go with an all brown jersey, then maybe get rid of the white stripe on the pants, and leave just the brown ones. Simplify it all even more

as STL said one time,

remember, white is your friend
and white is a very good friend of the browns' identity.  could you possibly imagine a browns uniform that had no white?   :angry:  all i'm saying is, the browns uniform needs white like a guy wandering the desert needs water, it's essential.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I actually thought these looked good, I just wish they'd drop the 8 sleeve stripes and go with an all brown jersey, then maybe get rid of the white stripe on the pants, and leave just the brown ones. Simplify it all even more

Those would be the most dull jerseys ever.  Leave the Browns and their jerseys alone.  Except decide on one pair of white pants.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

In another NFL note, does anyone have any idea why Stephen Davis' jersey did not have the NFL Equipment shield, while every other Panthers' jersey did?

SyPhi, I also noticed this same thing on MNF last year when the Packers and Dolphins played. Brett Favre had the customary NFL Shield instead of the Equipment logo during the game. I also noticed Edgerrin James had the same NFL Shield logo jersey earlier this season, I just don't remember specifically which game. I agree though, the shield looks better than the equipment logo.

LET'S BRING BACK THE SHIELD, what do you say REEBOK?

Archived