Toronto Raptors

lopernv

The Raptors have 5 or 6 wins in the preseason and no losses. They've revamped they're team, got the first round draft pick, and look outstanding. But will it carry on into the season? Being somewhat of a fan, I sure hope so. I think everyone in Toronto is tired of the dismal Raptors team.

Can the preseason carry onto the season?

Probably not.

I think the Raptors have the most complete team they've ever assembled but I'm not too worried about pre-season translating into regular season, I'm worried about how the players who have played in Europe will adjust to the longer, more strenuous schedule of the NBA. I have a feeling this team will be good this year, maybe not a playoff team but they will grow as a team and probably become a force next season.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

No. Last year Orlando had the 3rd best preseason record in the east, while San Antonio went 2-7 and Nikoloz Tskitashviliikisii looked like an all-star.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

No. Last year Orlando had the 3rd best preseason record in the east, while San Antonio went 2-7 and Nikoloz Tskitashviliikisii looked like an all-star.

Skita's always a preseason and summer camp all-star.

The Nuggets went undefeated in the preseason a few years ago and were awful until they hired George Karl at mid-season. The preseason doesn't mean too much. That said, the Raptors still might make the playoffs.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think it'll be hard to predict where the Raps will finish this season because really the team is completely different than it was last season.

Hard to gauge it off of last season.

We're pretty much Bryan Colangelo's European experiment, whether or not it'll work remains to be seen.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

They'll be better than last year, but not good enough for a playoff spot.

Miami, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, New Jersey, Washington, Orlando, Indiana, Milwaukee are still better than Toronto, and even if a team like Milwaukee slips, the 8th spot will still have Boston, Philadelphia and New York (assuming they improve even by 10 wins) along with Toronto. Just too many teams ahead of Toronto.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

You can never rate a team's season performance based on what they do in the pre-season. The fact that you know the game you play is not counted in the standings does affect the player's mindset, directly or indirectly

It's great to see the Raptors doing well, but once the season starts and the games count, it's a whole different game

Heck, with Isiah Thomas behind the bench and superstars like Hakeem Olajuwon and Vince Carter on the court, how can they not succeed?

Plus with that cool Raptor and those pinstripes on the jerseys the team is dressed for success!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

well considering that you can finish below 500 and still make the playoffs in the eastern confrence i think the raptors have a good chance at the 6,7 or 8th spot. I bet that unless the raptors have a good start sam mitchell will be fired by the all star break.

Heck, with Isiah Thomas behind the bench and superstars like Hakeem Olajuwon and Vince Carter on the court, how can they not succeed?

I heard that 6th man they've got over there, Tracy McSomethinorother isn't half bad either.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

NBA is different i guess you could say cus usally how you do in the preseason is how u do if the regular season. As a right now they are 7-0 and one more game to going undeafeted in the preseason ( first time in frachines history ). They do have a solid team this year, but they do have a long road up head. If they do geat in the playoffs they might just struggle , since they have only made it to the second round. But its a hole new team so it should be great to watch them. Since the leafs are struggling hopefully the raps dont go down that same line lol.

4kv29i.jpg

What you guys are forgetting is that there are 9 new players on this team... 9! This is basically a new team who has never played together and already they are meshing well, just wait until they know everything about each other's games! It's all about fundamentals and playing the way James Naismith originally wanted the game to be played.

Archived