Toronto FC jersey's

roxfan00

This was posted on Logans Revenge just a bit ago.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Toronto Seeing Red

I hammered on my jersey source again. He has yet to send me the entire set of jerseys for 2007. "They are all the same," he says. He did verify that the Toronto images floating around a couple locations on the internet are accurate.

I have previously described the Toronto uniforms to you before in a post. Since I do not own them and they have not been given to me, I can't repost them here. Tracing back the images, it looks like Adam H. is the original source of those images which I can now affirm for you are accurate.

posted by NDL at 1:12 PM

home jersey

x1pIjpkUX-8gH-HOERwa3F8PWKv9nqcIBt7.jpg

away jersey

x1pIjpkUX-8gH-HOERwa3F8PRFQm7BkmtOT.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Did someone at the soccer uniform fabric company overstock red fabric? Why the hell are all the jersey's red?

Red is everywhere in the MLS...they need to change it up.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

With the back collar those look more like trraining shirts than game jerseys. And the idea that all of the MLS will be wearing the same shirt isn't making me too happy about the adidas deal. If this keeps up, they need to go to each team picking a kit supplier when this deal ends.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What, we're surprised a Canadian team has a red jersey?

For the record, I support a team that refuses to play in red...

273465.JPG

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

This was posted on Logans Revenge just a bit ago.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Toronto Seeing Red

I hammered on my jersey source again. He has yet to send me the entire set of jerseys for 2007. "They are all the same," he says. He did verify that the Toronto images floating around a couple locations on the internet are accurate.

I have previously described the Toronto uniforms to you before in a post. Since I do not own them and they have not been given to me, I can't repost them here. Tracing back the images, it looks like Adam H. is the original source of those images which I can now affirm for you are accurate.

posted by NDL at 1:12 PM

home jersey

x1pIjpkUX-8gH-HOERwa3F8PWKv9nqcIBt7.jpg

away jersey

x1pIjpkUX-8gH-HOERwa3F8PRFQm7BkmtOT.jpg

Those are going to look extremely unflattering if worn tightly on any fat people.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Yah... I think I will pass on buying one of these...unless I'm hit over the head with a very blunt object and start to like soccer and uglyish uniforms (yet again I did put on a Buffaslug jersey and enjoy it...).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

this is just more disappointing material eminating from adidas. Nike released some very classy uniforms for this season, and I expect that they keep on this trend (please, I hope?) Even puma's template is more individual and is still a simple, nice looking template anyway. adidas has really dropped the ball IMO.

OD_Signature.jpg

What, we're surprised a Canadian team has a red jersey?

273465.JPG

I'm gonna support Toronto when it comes to MLS and only Toronto! But I have to admit, that by a landslide that the Dynamo are the best outfitted team in the league and have one of my favourite jerseys in all of soccer! i love it i might buy a Dynamo jersey, to but I'm TFC all the way!

untitled-6.jpg

273465.JPG

I'm gonna support Toronto when it comes to MLS and only Toronto! But I have to admit, that by a landslide that the Dynamo are the best outfitted team in the league and have one of my favourite jerseys in all of soccer! i love it i might buy a Dynamo jersey, to but I'm TFC all the way!

I have to say if Columbus played as well as they were dressed they'd be in the playoffs

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

at least adidas don't use the tight-fitting material and cut that Kappa have used for a long time...buy those a size up.

adidas' templates are just uninspiring. it's like they're a couple years behind Nike and are now going through their own super-busy Total 90-esque phase. why not go clean and simple like Nike has? *boggle*

harperdc.gif

Archived