Cards in the red pants today

In 5..4..3..2..1

more like "Cards in the getting smacked around by Green Bay"

Dude, this is a sports logo forum. And that sentence made no sense.

I was just so elated to watch the Cardinals lose that I threw syntax out the window. And I don't even like the Packers.

The red trunks look pretty sharp, I must admit these uniforms have grown on me. I guess I have to accept the piping/wavy striping age sooner or later. BUT they need white socks w/stripes, I HATE SOCKS THAT ARE THE SAME COLOR AS THE PANTS!!! :cursing: They look like friggin Peter Pan tights.

The Packers are who we thought they were, now if you want to crown them, then crown their ass.

And when the Cards lose to Bye Week this next Sunday, Denny "I Should Be Fired" Green will say "The Bye Week are who we thought they were, now if you want to crown them, then crown their ass."

Going back to the uniform discussion, the Cardinals with their red pants look more like a home uniform than an away uniform. With the red shoulders, red side panel, red pants and red socks, the only white on the entire uniform is a patch on the lower chest and back. If they wore this uniform against the Falcons or Chiefs Leinart might throw even more interceptions.

Archived