Rams in white pants today

rams80

No pics, but the Rams have abandoned the gold pants today for their game against Carolina.

Unfortunately looks like these are jinxed as well.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Can someone tell me why the Rams can't play defense. Or more accurately why they have such huge breakdowns?

Good to great personnel. Good to great D-Coordinator. Awful to okay execution. Ugh.

That TD pass by the Panthers towards the end of the half was the ugliest thing I've seen. Credit to Steve Smith for getting down the fielding completing the catch and getting in, but he had no opposition from the defense. Awful.

As for these pants, they're decent, but no where near as nice as the beautiful gold pants. And no, they don't need stripes.

All I know is for the last 4-5 weeks I have advised every fantasy football player that if they have a RB playing the Rams to start him.

Shoot, over 130 yds on the ground already, and the Rams gave up 5 sacks before the half (miss you Orlando!)

Maybe its about time the Rams looked into arming the Linebackers because conventional methods of defense aren't working. :puke:

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I actually like the idea of white pants. The gold, albeit nice, get a little "repetitive" after a bit. I think if the striping had a little more navy in it, it would look a little better. There's more Navy on the jersey than gold so it kinda looks unbalanced. I'd like to see these, POSSIBLY, with the navy jerseys, just to see.

I'd have figured that there would have been more grass stains on that uniform. <_<

Today, we are all otaku.

Are the Panthers wearing white pants also? Or is it just the lighting that makes the silver look white?

no, the Panthers wore silver pants w blue alt jerseys. as always... white jerseys/white pants, black jerseys/silver pants, blue jersey/silver pants. Jerry likes to keep traditional looks. also a new theme/phrasing has come from our switching jersey colors at home (sooo not original) "white out", "back in black", and "blue crew", encouraging fans to come out in supporting colors.

and yes, the Rams white on white isn't their best look. FOX reported the white on white has not been game worn since the Rams were in LA.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Are the Panthers wearing white pants also? Or is it just the lighting that makes the silver look white?

and yes, the Rams white on white isn't their best look. FOX reported the white on white has not been game worn since the Rams were in LA.

1972, to be exact. :D I think the white pants ought to go back in the closet. The Rams should put stripes on the gold pants, though.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

1972, to be exact. :D I think the white pants ought to go back in the closet. The Rams should put stripes on the gold pants, though.

The announcers said that white pants haven't been worn by the Rams since 1994, and at first, I thought they were wrong. But they were right. That was "NFL throwback season", when the Rams wore yellow jerseys and white pants.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

The announcers said that white pants haven't been worn by the Rams since 1994, and at first, I thought they were wrong. But they were right. That was "NFL throwback season", when the Rams wore yellow jerseys and white pants.

They were wrong. The Rams wore them in the preseason this year against the Chiefs.

Archived