Commercials!

Roger Clemente

What commercials out there on TV make you laugh or make you angry?

I love the commercial with Jared Fogle screaming his head off.

I hate that Canadian Tire commercial from last year ("Mommy's Home!") because of it's degradation towards women and their incredibly poor skills at air hockey.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente, post 1000!  Woohoo!

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

ALL the ESPN NFL/NBA/NHL video game commercials.

The Sportscenter commercial where the guy throws the paper ball into the trashcan and the Stanford Tree just sits there and stares at him and he gets the paper out of the trash and puts it in the recycling bin. I laugh every time I see that one  :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

tracy morgan commersials are great with the ESPN games (and im not sayin that bc they were filmed at my hockey rink :D )

the worst ESPN commersial is the one where they change the lunch bc its 2 italian dishes in a row. just retarded.

i also think the best commercials are the "We Salute You..." ones.

untitled-1.png

The "Real Men of Genius" commercials are taken from the radio ads. Very nice.

I like ESPN Video Game commercials (the way i dunk on you, is gonna look unorthadoxted)

The Bud Light commercial with the message in the bottle. Laughed my ass off when i first saw that...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I hate all McDonalds Commericals and the Ipod commericals with the dancing silleoutte people. They grind on me incrediblly.

The best commericals are the Aflac commerical with Yogi Berran and the Bud commerical with the football playing horses waiting for the zebra to finish reviewing a play.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

most all of the Southwest airlines commercials... the womans shoe store field goal attempt, the grocery "register one is now open" then gets creamed with a paper towel roll, they're all hiliarous.

ESPN has had a good run, but not the lunchroom referee (what were they thinking?).

and just think, all the new round of Super Bowl ads are about one month away, Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

The funniest commercial of all time is the John West Salmon Bear fight... the bear looks so real till it does the kung fu... then followed up by "Look an Eagle" then a shot to the pills... HILARIOUS... i miss the old free version of AdCritic.com....lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

A fav of mine is the Blue Lite commercial (I think its Blue) where a bunch of guys film someone going to his vqan, opening it up and having hundreds of golf balls fall out..."They tease you bcause they like you."

I too am NOT a fan of the new "I'm loving IT" campain by McDonalds...if i wanted burgers that taste like hospital food i'll go to the hospital

BTW, is anyone else out there alittle bit concerned at teh announcement that their McNuggets are now made with white meat? I THOUGHT it was white...guess I was wrong...

BTW, is anyone else out there alittle bit concerned at teh announcement that their McNuggets are now made with white meat? I THOUGHT it was white...guess I was wrong...

yeah that made me say "What the F___?" when I saw that announcement.... i dont remember too many grey nuggets

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I will second the Aflac Yogi Berra commercial.

The Sportscenter commercial with the male cheerleaders makes me uncomfortable (still have a lot of growing up to do I guess). Also that motor oil commercial where the old man stands in the doorway just shaking the bottle. It's creepy!

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

The "Real Men of Genius" commercials are taken from the radio ads. Very nice.

These are by far my favorite commercials of all time.  They kill me.

"Mr. Really Bad Toupee Weeeeheera!"

"Made of space age fibers, not only does it repel water...it also repels young women."

Too funny.

I hate the "screaming Jared" commercial. It looks like his hand is having a seizure. In fact, the whole "Jared" thing is past due. Maybe it's because I now call it "Bugway" because once I went to order, and a little fly went right into my throat. It's still hard to go there. Any of you guys ever had Cousins Subs? Im pretty sure they are not national, so that's why I ask.

McDonalds: How could you guys not know it wasent all kosher when it came to the nuggets. My only thought is that it never occured to you to acutally make each nugget last more then a bite.  And Im pretty sure the eggs are real. I don't eat them, especially since I got a ultimate breakfast, or whatever they are called a few years ago, and the eggs had blood in them. YUMMY.

As far as liking commercials, I don't have cable in my apartment, so they get really repetitive, and old, really fast. Usually I get up and walk around, or just mute the television during commercials.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

Any of you guys ever had Cousins Subs? Im pretty sure they are not national, so that's why I ask.

ohh i love Cousins! They've got better bread and better subs (hmm where have i heard that before :D possibly a commercial, those are great commercials because everything in it looks so fresh and sooooooo tasty!)

They have tons of them here (Milwaukee) but by juging by your avatar, you live around here. I'd take Cousins over Subway anyday (possibly because i've never eaten at Subway).

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived