NHL to use RBK unis

FlyersHockey1967

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From an NHL Press Release to the media:

NHL Players scheduled to attend: Jason Blake, Daniel Briere, Sidney Crosby, Nicklas Lidstrom, Alex Ovechkin, Martin St. Louis, Joe Thornton and Marty Turco Monday, January 221:00 p.m. CT / 2:00 p.m. ET (REVISED) The W Dallas Victory Hotel (The Great Room, 2nd Floor)Mandatory courtesy must be given to "NHL / Reebok"

NHL Players scheduled to attend: Jason Blake, Daniel Briere, Sidney Crosby, Nicklas Lidstrom, Alex Ovechkin, Martin St. Louis, Joe Thornton and Marty Turco Monday, January 221:00 p.m. CT / 2:00 p.m. ET (REVISED) The W Dallas Victory Hotel (The Great Room, 2nd Floor)Mandatory courtesy must be given to "NHL / Reebok"

So I wonder if we will see their teams new jerseys....or more likely them in All-Star Uni's? Maybe just the current jersey in the new cut. Based on the Lighting info, it sounded like their new identity is ready yet. Will this be streamed anywhere?

Anyone else notice these are all paid spokes people for Reebok and CCM.

Anyone else notice these are all paid spokes people for Reebok and CCM.

No, Blake and St. Louis are Nike Bauer guys and Briere and Lidstrom are Easton guys

John Davidson is on Toronto sports radio right now talking about the Blues' new jerseys... He says they have vertical stripes, and when he first saw them, he didn't like them at all, but that they have grown on him.

Not a promising start to the day...

John Davidson is on Toronto sports radio right now talking about the Blues' new jerseys... He says they have vertical stripes, and when he first saw them, he didn't like them at all, but that they have grown on him.

fungus can grow on you too, but not in a healthy way

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

:down:

Apparently, we won't be seeing anything more than the (already seen) all-star jersey.... what a ridiculous buildup for nothing.

Do you have a source for this piece of information?

I certainly don't doubt you because the NHL has constantly proven how inept it is. I wonder which media members saw the jerseys last week, when everybody seems to be reporting different things (ie: Pierre McGuire and Gord Miller, two guys who are extremely connected). I bet no members of the media were at the presser in NYC last week, and that the NHL is lieing to all of us again.

Juventus.png

Apparently, we won't be seeing anything more than the (already seen) all-star jersey.... what a ridiculous buildup for nothing.

Do you have a source for this piece of information?

I certainly don't doubt you because the NHL has constantly proven how inept it is. I wonder which media members saw the jerseys last week, when everybody seems to be reporting different things (ie: Pierre McGuire and Gord Miller, two guys who are extremely connected). I bet no members of the media were at the presser in NYC last week, and that the NHL is lieing to all of us again.

I do have a source, but I can't disclose. I also know from John Ferguson's conversation on Toronto radio today that the Leaf jersey striping isn't fully "approved" yet, so that was in support of what I had heard previously.

He mentions that we won't see the team designs until Spring-Summer?!? WTF are we going to see today?

Looks like disappointment, and nothing more.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Well, I guess they can now look like clowns when they play like clowns...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived