NHL to use RBK unis

FlyersHockey1967

Someone please find some way to leak these. I can't wait until Monday.

Oh, keep your pants on, Chachi. We've waited all this time, and gotten plenty of info during the process. What's 5 more days at this point, versus legal action against the board and/or some of its members, and the possible denial of access to future info?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone please find some way to leak these. I can't wait until Monday.

Oh, keep your pants on, Chachi. We've waited all this time, and gotten plenty of info during the process. What's 5 more days at this point, versus legal action against the board and/or some of its members, and the possible denial of access to future info?

But we want them NOW. NOW is better than five days, duh.

You must not be an American. If we don't get things when we want them, then truly, the terrorists have won.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Sigh... 5 days... so close yet so far... Ah well, at least I know when I wake up monday (around 2, 3 pm) I should be able to go online and see pics of the new unis! Woo!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If we don't get things when we want them, then truly, the terrorists have won.

Aw, dammit, not again! That's the second time this week!

(I mistakenly ordered "French" fries on Monday.)

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If we don't get things when we want them, then truly, the terrorists have won.

Aw, dammit, not again! That's the second time this week!

(I mistakenly ordered "French" fries on Monday.)

I'm sorry, it's my duty to report your undermining of the war effort to the Department of Homeland security.

I'm sorry, it's my duty to report your undermining of the war effort to the Department of Homeland security.

Well, looks like a fun-filled weekend of waterboarding for yours truly. Gotta go pack my snorkel.

Hate to be a party-poopeer, but going back to the very beginning of this McCarthy-istic exercise that is this thread, Reebok has been making the official NHL jerseys (and selling the authentic) since the NHL Lockout, and under the Koho brand since even before then. Unfortunately for some here, the sky has not, as of yet, fallen.

We now return you to your mindless Chicken Little exercise already in progress.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Well, looks like a fun-filled weekend of waterboarding for yours truly. Gotta go pack my snorkel.

Richard_Burton_O

How many fingers, Winston?

Well, they have the jerseys up at the nhl shop now.

http://shop.nhl.com/family/index.jsp?categ...ckid=OASallstar

So basically its $350 for a blank authentic, $109 for a blank replica.

$425 for a personailized authentic, and $185 for a personal replica.

I've been reading on this board that the new jerseys would be in the $400 range, and laughed to myself, thinking that would be impossible, and yet, it is true. How can any normal human being spend $400 for a hockey jersey? Are they out of their mind??? Isn't the average hockey fan a blue collar guy......I'd love to have a nice new Bruins jersey, but I would never spend $400 on a piece of clothing in a million years......these guys are nuts

I've been reading on this board that the new jerseys would be in the $400 range, and laughed to myself, thinking that would be impossible, and yet, it is true.

You can buy GAME-WORN NHL jerseys from this season on the MeiGray website for as little as $350 if you don't mind rookies and/or fourth-liners.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Archived