Texas Tech Great Bowl Game

thinkkre8tiv

This was one of the best bowl games I have ever seen in my life and I am a Sooner!!

All I have to say is WOW!

Dangit...that was tonight? I was told by a friend of mine I had to check them out because they ran a really cool and different offense. What channel was it on? Do you know if there will be a replay of it?

PopHeading-1.gif

Unbelievable. I didn't watch it because of two reasons:

1) It was on NFL Network, and based on their production of NFL games, this would probably be no different.

2) Two teams I have NO interest in.

Looks like I missed a gem. Not everyday that someone comes back from 31 down to win. Good thing I didn't miss that Missouri-Oregon St. game, what an ending to that one.

It was on NFL network

Why are college bowls games on the NFL Network?

That's even more stupid than playing a football game on a baseball-only field.

They do it so they can piss off Time Warner Cable subscribers like me!

Signature intentionally left blank

Even worse, SportsCenter couldn't even show highlights due to contractual obligations.

Eh? Could've sworn I saw highlights on the 2 a.m. SportsCenter. Or maybe that was the College Football Special they had...idk.

It was on NFL network

Why are college bowls games on the NFL Network?

That's even more stupid than playing a football game on a baseball-only field.

They do it so they can piss off Time Warner Cable subscribers like me!

Not to mention Time Warner taking away the local Fox affiliate on Monday so I can't watch the national title game. :mad: Looks like my parents are shopping for a dish.

As for the game. I didn't see it but saw highlights and looked like a great game.

saBS.png

I was actually at the game, and let me tell you.....we were all STUNNED. I actually got to go because I was doing volunteer work for events outside the stadium, and one of the head volunteers didn't want his tickets. So I got to go to the game FREE. It was UNBELIEVABLE.

David

Well that total and complete collapse cost Glen Mason his job at Minnesota. He was just let go.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

As a Mizzou alum and 28 year season ticket holder, I'd like to thank Minnesota for overshadowing the Tigers as the biggest chokers of December 29. Once a Jayhawk, always a Jayhawk, Glen Mason. Good luck with your next career as a color analyst on Fox Sports Net.

Archived