Delaware Stars USBL

Dilbert

If it was for a :censored:ing fantasy team, y'all would have NO problem with the logo jacking...and frankly, with the state of this league (if a league exists, but no one knows about it or goes to their games, does it really exist?) it may as well be a fantasy league anyway.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Β 

I, for one, like it. It gives it an urban feel to it with it's graffiti-inspired spraypaint. :D

After looking through the site a bit on there, the Steelheads actually have somewhat of a decent logo. That one wouldn't happen to be a ripoff, would it?

steelheads.gif

Kareem Abdul Jabbar plays in the league though, so they've got that going for them :D :

http://www.eurobasket.com/player1.asp?Cntr...rowColor=D9EAF4

I actually do recognize a player in there: Mark McCarroll...I saw him play when he went to Pitt.

usblLOGO2.JPG

This logo looks as if the guy is catching a pass thrown to him. They should replace the basketball with a football and it would be fine

Personally, though I love the attempt at the flag imagery tie in, my biggest knock against this guy has been the fact that he's covered in stars. I always thought he looked diseased.

Fear us! We are the USBL, and our logo-man has the POX! Mwah hah ha.

</stupidity>

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived