NFL Helmets

andrewharrington

I decided to knock these out in the past 2 hours since I had all the logos and color information. Once again, you'll have to save the whole image and cut out your favorite team. Sorry.

nflhelmets.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I love the helmets. The only problem is that you can't see the grey facemasks or helmets very well.

Keep in mind that the background of the site is light blue, not white, so it blends in with the silver helmets a little. I made them on a white background, and they should look fine white, but if you're using them on light blue, they're probably a little harder to see. T2, are you talking about the revolution template I created last spring?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Any chance to get selected versions of older helmets with modern masks, such as the old Bengals, Eagles, etc.?

You get me the logos either in vector or large, good quality raster, and the color information if it's different from what they currently use, and I'll make any throwback helmet. Same goes for college. For an all over design like the Eagles or Rams or Bengals, the best artwork is actually one of the standard NFL helmet graphics, you know, like the ones they use on TV with the 80s style facemask?

• 4 weeks later...

Those look great.

Just curious, though... and not to get all rain man on you, but it looks like within each division the helmets are lined up alphabetically by team nickname... except for the Panthers/Falcons and Titans/Texans should be switched. Was there a method to the order or is that just coincidence?

Great work!!

Seriously, dude? You dragged a thread that's gone untouched for over 3 weeks to say "Great work!!"? Nobody likes people who artifically try to inflate their post counts. All you've done is knock someone else's concept off the first page, where it will barely be seen. That's just not fair.

Think before you post. Stop adding useless comments in every thread.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Wow, great job to whoever dug this up, because I had no idea this was even made. Anywho, nice job on this Tempest. I'm already using the Falcons helmet as my phone wallpaper. :P

I don't remember placing them in any order, but that is kinda creepy. I'll update the chargers when i can.

Great work!!

Seriously, dude? You dragged a thread that's gone untouched for over 3 weeks to say "Great work!!"? Nobody likes people who artifically try to inflate their post counts. All you've done is knock someone else's concept off the first page, where it will barely be seen. That's just not fair.

Think before you post. Stop adding useless comments in every thread.

He does this on other boards as well. (One board he habitually necroed threads that were more than a year old just to post little pithy comments in them without actually reading the thread.)

As for the helmets, I am quite impressed with the 3-Dimensional orientation and the view of the striping patterns we can now recieve.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

These look great. Makes me wish I had the money for Illustrator, so I could warp the logos like that. Especially for the teams like the patriots, seahawks, and chargers since their logos wrap around a lot. I can't think of much to say, because I can't find anything wrong with them.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived