New College Football Uniforms

tohasbo

Please post all new Division I-A Football uniforms for the 2007 season.

We already know about the Oregon State Beavers uniforms.

I want to know this for the upcoming season if anyone has any news about any teams getting a new look.

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Carolina was covered ages ago.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

There's a thread on here with graphics of the Miami Hurricanes new unis....and for the millionth time, it's not prison orange jumpsuits.

KISSwall09.jpg

This has been probably covered but Iowa State is getting new ones.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Iowa State is also wearing a throwback uniform sometime next season, too. I have this from someone that I consider to be a reliable source.

Also, I've heard rumblings about North Texas getting new uniforms next season. This is a result of the new head coach there.

Iowa State is also wearing a throwback uniform sometime next season, too. I have this from someone that I consider to be a reliable source.

Would that reliable source be a press release from the Iowa State University athletic department? :D

I never knew that it was officially announced. I originally heard this from a friend of mine who worked for ISU at the time in February.

This has been probably covered but Iowa State is getting new ones.

I always thought the banana peel jerseys were really cool, for their uniqueness if nothing else.

IOWA wore the banana peel uniforms, not Iowa State. They wore them for a few years while Hayden Fry was there and then went to a more classic look, before returning to the Steelers style when Ferentz came in.

Archived