New York Juggernauts

neo_prankster

neo - i like the idea of the first, but your not all the way there yet - here is a suggestion....flip it over to make it look more like a skyscraper...like this (hope ya don't mind...it's quick, and rough, but should give you an idea of what i'm talking about):

skyliners2pw0.jpg

jldesigns404eo.png

I'm back with another concept.

skyliners.jpg

I hope you like it.

Color scheme ideas:

1. Blue, Orange and Black

2. Blue and Red

I think this could have some potential. I would make the "NY" all one color- in this case I would suggest steel blue. I would tiny white rectangles at random all over the "NY" to suggest windows on buildings. Next I would put a radio antenna with an orange beacon on it somewhere on the "N". I would then keep the outline around the "NY" as white followed by a burnt orange boarder outline around that. I wouldn't put a silhouette of anything around that, I would just let the original logo you designed here be the main body.

-OR-

I would color the "N" orange, color the "Y" faded copper green, and outline the whole thing in blue as the "y" in this logo reminds me of the Statue of Liberty's torch. If this is the direction you go in, I would also suggest some flames above the "N" to complete the logo.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

• 2 weeks later...

the most recent sketch could work for the New York Football Giants, if you wanted to go that way, it seems like you like to stay in the fantasy realm, which is fine, but this could work for the giants with the previous sketch, the NY, working for the jets. If I were you i would go that route.

I'm back with another concept.

skyliners.jpg

I hope you like it.

Color scheme ideas:

2. Blue and Red

Doesn't really say "Skyline" to me....but I definitely smell a new Jets concept! *NUDGE*

It actually could pass as a New Logo for the Jets, or even an new NY for the Mets as part of a new Mets logo scheme!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I'm back with another concept. This was a logo concept I had drawn when they were initially the Skyliners.

skyliners.jpg

I hope you like it.

Color scheme ideas:

2. Blue and Red

Honestly, I would seriously consider modifying the Y's shape into the liberty torch, and have a flame coming off the top of the logo. The shape of the Y is eerily close already. I envision a really nice New York Liberty logo in the works if you do that.

LT

Archived