Another Rockies Concepts

gordie_delini

I love it! Probably the best I've seen so far. The only thing I think I'd do to improve it is add some darker shading [purple?] to the primary and wordmark.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

This is really good. The only thing is that it might be hard to read the logo on the cap with the black mountains. Just a silver logo would be easier to see.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

wow i definetly love this one. the alt is the best out of all of em, i can just see it splashed across the bp jersey. are u planning to do jerseys?

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The primary and wordmarks are outstanding, though I am not certain that the mountains would actually work on a jersey.

I am having a hard time with the cap logo where the "C" and "R" cross paths.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Wednesday, May 16th, 2007 - 21:11:37)

This is really good. The only thing is that it might be hard to read the logo on the cap with the black mountains. Just a silver logo would be easier to see.

Thats what I was thinking, maybe you could try like a silver silloehette of mountains instead of making it black? Other than that, good job.

I think it looks pretty good overall. The only thing that I'm not so sure of is the cap logo. I the black mountais in the R make it a bit tough to read, even moreso on a cap. Even though it's a bit plain, I think you might be better served if the 'CR' logo was a single color.

One other minor detail that seems off is the left letter of "Rockies" or "Colorado" on your home and road wordmarks seems lower than the right letter. Or maybe my eyes are crooked. On that note, are those wordmarks supposed to be on a jersey? If so, I'd like to see how they look.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Archived