First look at 2007-2008 UM Hurricanes jerseys.

Steve03Merc

I'm actually pretty impressed with the material. Seems like there is a 'stretchy' material around the shoulder pad area, which would make for a nice tight fit around the pads.

Yea, the design is 'cleaner' but I actually find it quite boring to tell you the truth. I'd rather if they were going to do something different with the piping again that they push it further or not do it at all. I find these to be a cop out compared to everything else I've seen prior to these.

Miami needs to bring these back.

mcgahee.jpg

Dear God, No!!! The new set is much better than this. I may just be saying that because I always hated the ways the stripes on the pictured set curved to go vertically down the sleeve, but there is no competition between the two.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

A Miami jersey that too PLAIN?!?! :censored:! This is wierd...

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

ZOMG, DEEZ R DA UGLEEST UNAFORMZ LIEK EVAR!!!11one EYE H8 NIKE!!!11one DEY ALWAYZ DO DIZ. EYE M SEW SIK OV DEM AN DIZ STOOPIT PIPEING STUFF!!!11one DEY R RUENIN SPORTZ 4 ERRBODY!!!11one

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

actually, upon viewing a second time, I'd kill to have Oregon rocking this template. Then all you fools would be able to complain about is the wild colors, which is something I can live with.

and it doesn't matter what The U's jerseys look like, it's what the players do in them - preferably off the field - that always impresses. If you want a prime example of this, go look on YouTube for "Seventh Floor Crew" (NSFW, naturally).

harperdc.gif

If yo ho only knew that she was gettin :censored:ed by the whole damn crew...what would she do?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived