2007 NHL Conference Champions Gear

Fred T. Jane

Well, we saw the debut of the Conference Champions gear with Ottawa's 3-2 OT win (YES!) today to win the Eastern Conference...

p3740312dt.jpg

p3717325dt.jpg

I surely hope the Stanley Cup Champions gear looks better...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

What? The Senators won? HUH? Being out here in SoCal and only having basic Time Warner cable, we don't and never actually had versus, so when they switched (NBC) to the horse racing, I naturally turned the channel. Why isn't Bettman fired? It seems to me that he is trying to destroy the game of hockey by not allowing anyone to see it.

What? The Senators won? HUH? Being out here in SoCal and only having basic Time Warner cable, we don't and never actually had versus, so when they switched (NBC) to the horse racing, I naturally turned the channel. Why isn't Bettman fired? It seems to me that he is trying to destroy the game of hockey by not allowing anyone to see it.

Complain here.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

That cap shows the "new and improved" conference logo, while the shirt shows the "new and improved" Stanley Cup Finals logo, which reminds me: Change for the sake of changing is NEVER a good thing.

And what's with the random "under-armor-esque" lines in the shirt? And why is the Stanley Cup Finals logo darkened?

Yesterday I was downtown Ottawa at D'Arcy McGee's Pub to watch the game. And few minutes after Alfie's goal, I bought a tee-shirt "Ottawa Senators 2007 Eastern Conference Champions" at the souvenir shop just in front of the Pub few foot steps from the Parliament. The shirt is fully licensed.

For many things, we can slap the NHL, but to sell tee-shirt on Elgin Strip in Ottawa few minutes after Alfie's goal, that's pretty amazing!!!

It Should Be Lawful for the Queen of Hockey Land, by and with the Advice and the Consent of the Sinners and the House of Pain, to Make Laws for Pucks, Hot Dogs and Good Government...

Now here's a question...on the Western Conference Champions hat, will the Western shield be blue or will it be the color of the team that wins? It's coincidental that the red Eastern shield is the same color the Senators use as their primary logo.

EDIT: Nevermind...just found out:

p3717328dt.jpgp3717331dt.jpg

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Now here's a question...on the Western Conference Champions hat, will the Western shield be blue or will it be the color of the team that wins? It's coincidental that the red Eastern shield is the same color the Senators use as their primary logo.

Here's a question -- would that be the first time that JUST the D has appeared as a Ducks logo in offical merchandise? I know a lot of places use the D because it fits better, but I've never seen it used officially. That could be a good sign that they realized the D is better than the Ducks script

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Here's a question -- would that be the first time that JUST the D has appeared as a Ducks logo in offical merchandise? I know a lot of places use the D because it fits better, but I've never seen it used officially. That could be a good sign that they realized the D is better than the Ducks script

Well when you think about it it kinda fits better there too...perhaps they will realize that the D usaully fits better in most situations and they will take away the ucks part!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

That cap shows the "new and improved" conference logo, while the shirt shows the "new and improved" Stanley Cup Finals logo

...and the new and improved 3D senator logo. Knowing that the 3d logo is a lot nicer than that 2d piece of garbage, it's still not the primary logo. If they win the cup, for the first time, a championship banner might not be represented with the team's primary logo.

I went down to Sensations and got my gear got the shirt in red, HUGE improvement, got my hat and a celebratory puck...and I'm going to see if I can persuade my pops to get me a new Red jersey with the patch on it with Alfredsson on the back.

Hi, how are you?

What do you mean why we have that logo as our alternate?

if so that is a dumb question that can't be completely answered.

No I ment why is the alt in that logo. The banner. Everyone was saying that they always use the main logo...

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived