Arizona cardinals identity package

JQK

To see that logo.. Check this out..

http://money.cnn.com/2003/10/10/news/companies/ravens/

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• 11 months later...
How would the Cards look with a silver helmet and red facemask? Or red helmet with gold facemask (mimicking the cardinal head and beak)?

they would look like the cardinals of mentor high school here in northeast ohio, see [ohiohelmetproject.com>northeast>lake erie league] and it looks pretty damn good with a silver helmet and red facemask. personally JQK, i prefer the cardinals current logo over your update. its stood the test of time and seems to have better balance and flow, possibly because of the more wedge-like shape of the head and the substantiality of the crest.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

<font color='#000099'>I really hope to send at least the modified logo idea to the Cardinals. As for the Secondary and Uniforms, well, they are just add-ons i made for the board.

If anyone can give me a heads up on how to proceed with contacting the Cardinals and getting this ball rolling, it will be greatly appreciated.

arizona+cardinals+v3_a.gif

arizona+cardinals+-+secondary.gif

arizona+cardinals+-+dark+uniform.gif

arizona+cardinals+-+white+uniform.gif</font>

I love how the curves of the logo match with the helmet's curves.

One possible improvement(just a suggestion though). Maybe make the collar and sleeve trim on the home jersey grey and the collar and sleeve trim on the away jersey white? I think the jersey would look just as clean, but with a little more color to it.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

• 5 weeks later...
J. Quincy King.

Some friendly advice for the future, if you're going to brown nose the owner by putting his name on your concept jersey, at least spell his name correctly. It is BIDWILL, not Bidwell .

someone's a day late, and a dollar short, eh? :)

J. Quincy King.

Some friendly advice for the future, if you're going to brown nose the owner by putting his name on your concept jersey, at least spell his name correctly.  It is BIDWILL, not Bidwell .

oh your dumb

Rookies...will they EVER learn?

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived