CBJ to unveil new jerseys...

jOkeR

I hope they use their third jersey design from this past season and just make a white version, I'd be hapy with that.

Sadly, they want to eliminate not just lime green but also black. Say goodbye to this beauty, one of my top 5 favorite jerseys. It's history just like the mooterus.

bluejackets_big.jpg

:cry:

No major loss there IMO.

That's a nice jersey, but I don't know. The black is just weird there. Like, it looks better as black than if they would have just left it navy (plus that'd draw Wild comparisons quickly), but ultimatley the black isn't different enough from navy to be necessary, AND that's the only black the Jackets really used.

If they keep that logo and the elements of the stars somewhere, I'm sure they can come up with an equally nice design.

No major loss there IMO.

That's a nice jersey, but I don't know. The black is just weird there. Like, it looks better as black than if they would have just left it navy (plus that'd draw Wild comparisons quickly), but ultimatley the black isn't different enough from navy to be necessary, AND that's the only black the Jackets really used.

If they keep that logo and the elements of the stars somewhere, I'm sure they can come up with an equally nice design.

Agreed. I'm not a big fan of mixing black with navy because they look too similar. I'm sure if they replaced the black with silver and the stars to navy it would be a nice change.

I hope they use their third jersey design from this past season and just make a white version, I'd be hapy with that.

Sadly, they want to eliminate not just lime green but also black. Say goodbye to this beauty, one of my top 5 favorite jerseys. It's history just like the mooterus.

bluejackets_big.jpg

Hmmmmm.....its a nice logo for sure, but anyone whos not colorblind would know that navy and black don't match!!! :D

Personally, I liked the lime green....and the bug. I was never a big fan of their current/now defunct alternate jersey. The black and navy looked awful together, and the logo, I think, would look better as a shoulder patch than a crest.

bluejackets_big.jpg

Sorry, man, I just don't see it.

The biggest gripe I have are the different shoulder logos (and both are pretty bad).

I too miss the lime green. It worked great as an accent color, something a little different.

That jersey's nice and all, but the black just doesn't quite work.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I checked out the site and I don't know if that wordmark at the top is new or not but I like it.

Oh, and Roger Clemente is got this one nailed, expect to see that little swoosh on the wordmark to be on the uniform some where

Wonder how many more teams will probably have new team crests on the jerseys for the NHL draft?? Washington, Columbus are confirmed as well?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Perhaps it will swoosh up on the bottom like the Ducks. anaheim_ducks_jersey.jpg

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

I'm sorry, but the more I look at that, the more I think it looks like crap. That's boring like vanilla pudding sitting in a plain white room.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

The Columbus Blue Jackets hopefully improve their look. Thankfully they never went with the insect for the crest logo.

Seriously, they're eliminating black from their color scheme? That sucks. To be honest, their current alternate

with the black shoulders was pretty cool. But it didn't look as good on TV as it does in person.

I guess since there won't be alternates next season, I can understand if there is no black in the upcoming design.

Oh yeah, I wish that the Ducks never changed their logo and uniforms. I know I've said it more than once.

But if they win the Stanley Cup in those jerseys... ugh. They look too much like the Pittsburgh Penguins!

I cannot believe they use a wordmark for the crest. The jersey always looks like it is missing something without it.

Oh yeah, I wish that the Ducks never changed their logo and uniforms. I know I've said it more than once.

But if they win the Stanley Cup in those jerseys... ugh. They look too much like the Pittsburgh Penguins!

I cannot believe they use a wordmark for the crest. The jersey always looks like it is missing something without it.

It's missing shoulder, uh, stuff. There is nothing there and it looks empty.

Back on topic, I kindof wish the Jackets would keep some "electric green" because I really like it (especially when it would glow on their jersey when light hit it right). It's a great accent color, I think I'd miss it.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Archived