Obscure Jerseys

AndrewPF

This thread is for people to post any jerseys that they have that would be considered obscure. Not the name on the back, but the teams themselves. I'll start us off.

I have a Worcester IceCats (AHL) replica road jersey from the 2003-2004 10th anniversary season. The IceCats have since relocated and become the Peoria Rivermen.

The jersey looks something like this, except it doesn't have name, number or the A, and it doesn't have that circular patch

IceCats6BRIMANISroadfrontG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Kansas City Blades away jersey from the mid-1990s and a replica of the AHL's Pittsburgh Hornets away jersey. I don't know how obscure those are, definitely not as obscure as ezstreet's Scarecrows or Tarantulas jerseys, that's for sure. (Wish I had one of each of those but I didn't jump on that when I had the chance... oh well, que sera sera.)

17_KCBladesR_f.jpg

67hornetsR.jpg

Arizona Cardinals #57 Ronald McKinnon

Indianapolis Colts #55 Quentin Coryatt

Pittsburgh Steelers #14 Neil O'Donnell

Tennessee Titans #24 Chris Hope

San Francisco 49ers #44 Tom Rathman

San Francisco 49ers #36 Jason Webster (game-worn)

San Francisco 49ers #40 William Floyd

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

i have a really funky jersey that my neighbor bought for me when they went to the final four. its got a whole bunch of sponsor patches all over it. it says monster (monster job site) on the front and the number is like 94 or something. i will never wear it. i had a colorado avlanche practice jersey. my parents got it for me in florida somewhere. it was maroon and really cheap looking. i doubt it was legit.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Should I even bother posting my Jim Carey Washington Capitals jersey (red) Damn I'm an idoit on that one!

You have that one too?? Although, I love mine...Its that "attention grabber" kinda of jersey...Bought mine the year he won the Vezina and do not regret it for one second....

Lake Charles Ice Pirates and Alexandria Warthogs, in addition to the requisite Louisiana Ice Gators jersey.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Should I even bother posting my Jim Carey Washington Capitals jersey (red) Damn I'm an idoit on that one!

You have that one too?? Although, I love mine...Its that "attention grabber" kinda of jersey...Bought mine the year he won the Vezina and do not regret it for one second....

I got it the year he won the veznia too. I got the jersey 1/2 off and the lettering for free! looking back though, I would mostlikely get a Gartner or Stevens instead.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I got it the year he won the veznia too. I got the jersey 1/2 off and the lettering for free! looking back though, I would mostlikely get a Gartner or Stevens instead.

I do like those player ideas...I would not trade my Carey jersey though....I rank it up there with my Gretzky Blues jersey....another "oddity"

Archived