2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

any new info on the Avs?

They're releasing their sweaters today at 10am MT during a press conference.

thats not new info. any leaks or latest concepts?

here's new info... you can wait another 2 hours to see them

really???????????????????? (hence the sarcasm)

with all the talk about the Maple Leafs I thought someone would have insider info about the modern sweaters other than they'd be almost the same as before. apparently, no one has spectulated anything in the last few pages of the post, SO I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYTHING NEW!

If there was something new you would've read about it here... when someone tried to guess what you read or hadn't read in this thread you shot back "that's not new". Are you asking people to read the thread for you and filter out all the Avs stories and then try to predict what you already know?

recent activity (other than the announcement time) or leaks.

think of this way, they now will look like they play.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sabres Edge Jersey... No significant changes as expected.

Buffalo News Article

783-bn-20070912-D001-newjerseysforsa-187612-MI0001.standalone.prod_affiliate.50.jpg

Maybe it's just me but there seems to be less gold.

On the NHL 08 topic, if anyone on here who has the game claim they have "leaks" of the new jerseys for those that have not been unveiled is full of it. Both EA & 2K are releasing a code on the 15th I think (as was mentioned earlier) to unveil the new jerseys in the game (except those that have already been released). So that pic of the new Devils jerseys might not be accurate and the Blues logo thing as well.

940782-l.jpg

I like it! :)

Credit to wildcat48 for the pic! ;)

I was anticipating that they would do that same two color collar with the triangular piece of fabric with the NHL shield behind it like some of the other jerseys, but this is actually nice.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm hoping the Ducks changes were slight enough to put last year's on sale. I already have my 2007 SCF patch I just need a jersey to sew it on.

Hopefully old Tampa and Carolina will go on sale too. I have the 2004 and 2006 SCF patches, but thier white jerseys.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I'm hoping the Ducks changes were slight enough to put last year's on sale. I already have my 2007 SCF patch I just need a jersey to sew it on.

Hopefully old Tampa and Carolina will go on sale too. I have the 2004 and 2006 SCF patches, but thier white jerseys.

Dan

Well, the one change to the jersey that we can see, although it is a significant one, is the collar now has the orange band and the NHL shield. Almost all NHL jerseys now are on sale for cheap, but look to eBay for real bargains.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Dan

Well, the one change to the jersey that we can see, although it is a significant one, is the collar now has the orange band and the NHL shield. Almost all NHL jerseys now are on sale for cheap, but look to eBay for real bargains.

Yep I already got a Flyers alternate with forsberg on it for $31.00 including shipping.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived