2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oy. Welcome to Templateville, Colorado. Not only does the design show a complete lack of effort, but the crest now looks crowded by the signature RBK piping. The mountain striping along the hem is gone, the lack of piping or trim between the burgundy and blue on the sleeves reminds me of a K-Mart jersey... about the only other way the Avs could have downgraded here would have been to ditch their number font and switch to Arial or Times New Roman. Just a shame, and downright lazy.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well I'm glad I still have my 6 "Vintage" Avalanche jerseys to wear!

I was only going to get 2 Edge jerseys, Colorado and Toronto. I mostlikely wont get Colorado now. Maybe Boston will take their place.

Please do suck new Leafs jersey!!!! :mad:

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I was only going to get 2 Edge jerseys, Colorado and Toronto. I mostlikely wont get Colorado now. Maybe Boston will take their place.

It's like you spoke to me.

At least I've got my 3 "vintage" avs jerseys.

Toronto is next, and being from the area you can't help but have a soft spot for the team. I hope they look much better than my poor Avalanche got.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Toronto is next, and being from the area you can't help but have a soft spot for the team. I hope they look much better than my poor Avalanche got.

do you have the avs first alternate sweater? the one where the middle is black?

do you have the avs first alternate sweater? the one where the middle is black?

What are you talking about?

The avs only ever had the burgundy alt with the "colorado" script down the front.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

avsjersey3bm1.jpg

quote]

Not Nashville bad, but definitely slips down beneath Panthers among the 'ugly template' jerseys. Yuk. Piping, Blue on red with no accent stripe, just look at the picture with both the old ones and the new jersey looks like the bastard child between them. Awful.

Archived