2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Awesome. Hopefully that oil guy and his lever ended up with that ridiculous 'bionic' oil drop that was on the third jersey at the bottom of some landfill somewhere, never to be seen again.

I never cared about the Oiler with a hockey stick shaped lever. It's too bad they got rid of the "comet" with an oil drop. They should of kept it, it was great. Such a waste of a good logo. But I'm a habs fan, not an Oilers fan, so that's probably why I liked it so much. :P

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oilers_leak.jpg

Judging by what the fans in this pic are wearing, I think it's safe to assume that the Oilers' opponent in this game is the Vancouver Canucks. Therefore, it looks like they will be wearing royal blue jerseys with royal blue helmets and white letters and numbers. Beyond that, it's too vague to discern what the Canucks' uniforms will look like.

Thanks, Dr. Obvious.

Now, do something about that sig, willya? Kthx.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Judging by what the fans in this pic are wearing, I think it's safe to assume that the Oilers' opponent in this game is the Vancouver Canucks. Therefore, it looks like they will be wearing royal blue jerseys with royal blue helmets and white letters and numbers. Beyond that, it's too vague to discern what the Canucks' uniforms will look like.

Thanks, Dr. Obvious.

Now, do something about that sig, willya? Kthx.

I dare say Andrew deserves a lot more respect than that.

DEATH TO REEBOK

If the Oilers jerseys look like what was posted (either in blue or white) - i'll be extremely pissed off, but better yet i don't think the league or the Oilers will be getting my $200 or whatever for a new jersey, that's for sure.

and even worse, if it's just the Florida template......i'll puke....

gagner3.png

because of the colors and jersey style

They also resemble the Iowa Stars a bit too in that case... take gold instead of orange and make the shoulders a little more like the Rangers and BAM!

P.S. - Who's diggin the new and improved Avatar? :P

Maybe once the Leafs make the playoffs and Ottawa doesn't, you may have a case with that avatar :P

They also resemble the Iowa Stars a bit too in that case... take gold instead of orange and make the shoulders a little more like the Rangers and BAM!

Maybe once the Leafs make the playoffs and Ottawa doesn't, you may have a case with that avatar :P

Playoffs mean nothing unless you walk away from them clutching the cup in you arms, otherwise, you're no better than the other 28 teams who didn't get their hands on that cup.

So believe me, until they win a cup, this avatar will be speaking the truth for everyone to see. ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

New Islanders uni minus the shoulder piping and front numbers. A significant improvement imo.

now that I would accept, at least it brings back the old penguins jerseys from the early 90s. you eliminated everything that was wrong with the jersey.

And why would the Isles want to do that?

And the only similarity is the sleeves being mainly the secondary color. The jersey stripes and sleeve stripes have major differences.

Sorry, its jsut ive seen many people say that today and its annoying, girnds my gears if you will.

honestly, what they had was perfectly fine. They had no reason to change it. Its sad all the islander fans like this jumbled up mess but hated Fisherman, for better or worse. But after i posted my reply and gave it some thought overnight, the more i was disturbed that the team now resembles a division rival or what they used to wear but a jumbled mess. At first i kinda liked the uni edit because it kinda resembled the penguins early 90s jersey which was a uniform i really liked. But after thinking about it, the more i realize that 'wait a second, we look like the :censored:ing penguins bastard offspring as a result of a drunken barn orgy.' Then i said, thats it i'm done with the :censored:ing islanders. They can take away my fisherman which is fine, i can deal with that since they gave us a modernized version of what they wore before fisherman, its a nice look everyone likes it. They can give us a :censored: team year and year out. Ok, slightly tolerable since they look nice. They even can give us Yashin which :censored:s us over for god knows how long. Again, slightly tolerable but unacceptable. And now they give us this load of :censored:. This was the final nail in the coffin for me and the isles. I'm done with them, i'm moving on to the Blue Jackets.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Oilers should go back to their old colours...the colours they use now is soo bland and boring.

Vintage-Oiler-jersey.jpg

p623142reg.jpg

I would really be nice if the Oilers went back to this look and we know it was an option because the template that boston/NYI would have worked perfectly.

Oilers should go back to their old colours...the colours they use now is soo bland and boring.

Vintage-Oiler-jersey.jpg

p623142reg.jpg

Both jerseys I have always loved.and would be happy to see them back in use for good.. I do hope we can see that...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Vintage-Oiler-jersey.jpg

p623142reg.jpg

I would really be nice if the Oilers went back to this look and we know it was an option because the template that boston/NYI would have worked perfectly.

Yes please!

307381509.jpg

Playoffs mean nothing unless you walk away from them clutching the cup in you arms, otherwise, you're no better than the other 28 teams who didn't get their hands on that cup.

So believe me, until they win a cup, this avatar will be speaking the truth for everyone to see. ^_^

Sorry to say this but there's 29 other teams rather then 28.

untitled-6.jpg

Sorry to say this but there's 29 other teams rather then 28.

Not including the Champs, and the Sens.

Ugh, I don't know why I'm getting into this again.

Hi, how are you?

:blink:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't remember the Sens getting they're hands on the cup? If something else was meant by the 28 please explain, cause I'm confused right now.

untitled-6.jpg

:blink:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't remember the Sens getting they're hands on the cup? If something else was meant by the 28 please explain, cause I'm confused right now.

Jeezus. It's not that hard.

"you're no better than the other 28 teams who didn't get their hands on that cup."

There are 29 teams who didn't get their hands on the cup. The Sens were one of them. What's 29 - 1? 28.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

P.S. - Who's diggin the new and improved Avatar?

Maybe once the Leafs make the playoffs and Ottawa doesn't, you may have a case with that avatar

So believe me, until they win a cup, this avatar will be speaking the truth for everyone to see.

Uhhhh what?... Yes, you are better than the other 28 teams, especially the teams that didn't make the playoffs. What are you talking about with this Vince Lombardi cliche bullcrap? That's why there's an 82 game regular season, so we can rank the teams. C'mon man, you're telling me that a team that goes to the finals and plays hockey for a month and half more than the Leafs, is on the same level as a team like Phoenix that probably lost an unimaginable amount of money? Do you know how much money the Leafs lost out on because they didn't make the playoffs?

Your logic is extremely flawed. Just admit the Senators had a good year. Even though I absolutely detest the Leafs, if they end up going anywhere this year, I'll admit that they've improved. God, this guy... <_<

Anyways, where were we? Right, the Oiler's new jerseys. I think it's unavoidable that they will eventually go back to the blue & orange jerseys of the Gretzky era. The fans won't accept these bland practice jerseys, especially not Oilers fan since they are so passionate about their team. I'm surprised that there already isn't a movement to bring back the blue & orange, but I think this will be the final straw for Oilers' fans. Kind of like what happened in Vancouver, the crappy new jerseys will give birth to a movement to bring back the vintage ones out of a sense of nostalgia. That's my prediction.

thecatch.jpg

Archived