Buffalo Bills blue on blue is bad...

daschuck77

The black shoes marginally help the look but it appears that the blue piping on the shoulders got a little bigger in the offseason. They already look like a bunch of American flags and nickels thrown in a blender. If they are smart they should update their throwbacks and soon.

And as previously mentioned...the sideline hats...awful. Does anyone have a set of matching Zubaz pants?

Does anyone besides some Bills fans actually like this look?

From last night vs. Atlanta

EF61A13D6272438DA927A2F555A06CEB.jpg

9E8B76464B3C4FDC87FC87CE6D157303.jpg

From 2006 where the piping looks smaller

1052B0DD84CD40F0BA22A7D6F7030A1D.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense to the people of Buffalo or the people who like it, but your sports teams have some crappy uniforms...and the bad part is you have classics that are good, last sets that are good, and currents that are mud.

KISSwall09.jpg

No offense to the people of Buffalo or the people who like it, but your sports teams have some crappy uniforms...and the bad part is you have classics that are good, last sets that are good, and currents that are mud.

thats because buffalo is the ugly betty of the sports world. Which is sad because they both have classic sets that looked nice, now they are just plain ugly. Like the girl i once knew in middle school which was a hot chick and then by her senior year looked (and acted) like an ugly grotesque pig.

sidenote: America Ferrera outside of the UB role is a damn fine chick. :)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

I actually don't mind these unis too much. Navy and red is okay for me. What bugs the hell out of me is the fact that they tried in vain to successfully incorporate the signature Bills royal blue color into the mix and it just failed horribly. They need to go red and navy or red and royal blue...but not both.

I actually don't mind these unis too much. Navy and red is okay for me. What bugs the hell out of me is the fact that they tried in vain to successfully incorporate the signature Bills royal blue color into the mix and it just failed horribly. They need to go red and navy or red and royal blue...but not both.

if they killed the piping, stick to one blue nickel or royal, and killed the monochrome; they would have a decent set.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The monochrome look is still better than the white jersey/blue pants look and that stupid blue yoke. The colors are fine. The application is awful.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

The bills would be okay looking if they ditched the blue piping. Overall though, this uniform looks too mechanical, but the throwback is still awesome.

05-willis-mcgahee-action-1-sm.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I actually like the away jerseys. I like the yoke and think it fits their scheme. The home uniforms are horrendous though but I have to say that with white pants, they would look miles better.

Archived