Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

Nah thats only becuase the Giants are playing at 1, and the Jets are playing at 4.

I'm not so sure about that. I look at the Bills schedule at the start of every season to see when (if!) they're not playing at 1:00. The only game I remember seeing pulled out from the 1:00 slot was the MNF game a couple weeks back.

And if you go here you see that today's game was originally scheduled for 1:00. Granted, it's Wikipedia, but I still think I'm right.

No the only reason there is a change is the Jets and Giants can not play at the same time. The Giants had to play at 1 since they were in London that is why this game is starting at 4.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So...I hear "Bye" is the 4 point favorite against the Rams this coming week.

Fire Scott Linehan....now.

I really thought they would win today didn't they have a 14-3 lead too.

Wow I wish the Rams and Dolphins could face each other.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Yeah...they blew it. The defense took the bye week early, and Steven Jackson's leaving the game with back spasms killed the offense.

More importantly, and a microcosm of the game, the Rams were in 3rd and 1 and then 4th and 1 twice. Ran up the gut on all four plays. Zero yards. (Granted Linedork had waaay to many recievers in the game at that time, which helped contribute to the failure.)

They got two chances really left to get a win: @ San Fran on November 18th, and hosting Atlanta on December 2nd.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well, guess what, guys. The lions are now 5-2. People acted like Kitna was crazy for saying he expected 10 wins, well, they are halfway there, LESS THAN HALFWAY through the season. If Green Bay loses tomorrow, Detroit will be tied for the NFC North lead. The running game is looking great now thatKevin Jones is back (it appears that Tatum Bell was just another mediocre running back, who looked better than he was because he played for the broncos.) The defense looked great, with five interceptions. I have never been this excited about the lions.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Yeah...they blew it. The defense took the bye week early, and Steven Jackson's leaving the game with back spasms killed the offense.

More importantly, and a microcosm of the game, the Rams were in 3rd and 1 and then 4th and 1 twice. Ran up the gut on all four plays. Zero yards. (Granted Linedork had waaay to many recievers in the game at that time, which helped contribute to the failure.)

They got two chances really left to get a win: @ San Fran on November 18th, and hosting Atlanta on December 2nd.

HAY D0oD those are ATLANTA'S last two shots at victory (San Fran, and StL.) :D

Bill Bellichek has to be the most merciless coach of any sport. With a 38-0 lead, with the ball inside the 10...he goes for it on 4th and 1. Of course they convert and Tom Brady throws a pass later to make it 45-0.

But still...EVILLLLLLL.

Bill Bellichek has to be the most merciless coach of any sport. With a 38-0 lead, with the ball inside the 10...he goes for it on 4th and 1. Of course they convert and Tom Brady throws a pass later to make it 45-0.

But still...EVILLLLLLL.

If anyone ever needed karmic justice, he's one who does.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

But still...EVILLLLLLL.

If anyone ever needed karmic justice, he's one who does.

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I never wanna hear Bill Bellichek (sp) talk about sportsmanship after this. If in (the ever increasingly less likely) situation that a Bellichek-coached team is down, I can almost guarantee that the other coach is going to do his best to run up the score. It's gonna happen.

That being said...The Pats are amazing right now. If they beat the Colts next week, nobody beats them, because Bellichek is not going to sit his players in preparation for the playoffs, he's going for the undefeated season.

But still...EVILLLLLLL.

It's not Bill Belicheat's job to stop the Patriots offense, it's the Redskins defense's job. Since the 'Skins have done a piss poor job of it, I see no reason to stop the ride.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

How about that. The Bills go on a road and beat a team they were supposed to beat. And by 10!

52-7, huh? Classy. When his team is up six scores, there is no reason for Tom Brady to be playing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I hope he keeps doing that and gets his QB hurt, that will teach him to not do that any more. The Pats need a dose of karma justice they cant go unbeaten they need someone to bring them to earth

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

But still...EVILLLLLLL.

It's not Bill Belicheat's job to stop the Patriots offense, it's the Redskins defense's job. Since the 'Skins have done a piss poor job of it, I see no reason to stop the ride.

Nobody's saying that the Skins couldn't stop them...You just name me another coach who, in the situation above, would go for it, and then THROW for a TD pass? Any other coach in the NFL would've picked up the 3 pts and gotten on with their day.

And name me another coach who would even have their starting QB (and basically the main face of the franchise) still in the game at that point???

All's I'm saying is this: Karma is like a boomerang.

Maybe BTG (Bill The Genius) is already thinking about the mind games he's playing with Indianapolis.

You all seem to think this is about the Redskins.

By Half Time they weren't thinking about the Redskins, they were dead.

He was sending a message to Tony Dungy, Ron Meeks and Jim Caldwell.

The Patriots are a bad boy machine that never lets up.

They will stop at nothing to crush opponents, and the Colts are the only team who can do anything about it.

The pressure will be on them.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Maybe BTG (Bill The Genius) is already thinking about the mind games he's playing with Indianapolis.

They will stop at nothing to crush opponents, and the Colts are the only team who can do anything about it.

Shame Dungy's too nice a guy to do something to the Patriots.

Of course, college football fans would have said the same thing about Mark Richt before yesterday. ^_^

Today, we are all otaku.

Normally I would complain about Bellichek(sp?) doing this, but my fantasy team was sucking this week, so Brady's inflated stats helped. But yeah, he shouldn't have done it.

The Falcons didn't lose this week! :shocked:

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Shame Dungy's too nice a guy to do something to the Patriots.

Of course, college football fans would have said the same thing about Mark Richt before yesterday. ^_^

Did he dare to create a little passion?

Sometimes it's not about the other guys; it's about your team, and the message you send your club, and it's fans.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

No the better team won.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

I am just glad the Jags one on the road without their starting QB. It was nice to see the defense and running game step it up. There is talk that Garrard may be back next week. If they go 3-0 on this road trip then they will make the playoffs. Too bad it will be a wild card but still the playoffs.

Archived