Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you hear that the NFL was investigating it?

Heres the audio: http://www.profootballtalk.com/Moss_Catch_Audio.mp3

Right after Moss catches it you'll hear the "skipping"

I'm not trying to get on the Colts, just posting the link.

Woah, that's obvious and that's bad. That story's going to spread, and the Colts organization isn't going to look good as a result.

And as far as comparing this to the Seahawks, is that accurate? I thought Qwest Field was designed with materials that easily channeled noise. Like, super hollow pipes through bleachers or something like that.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Ugh....this is the worst I've felt about a regular season game ever. All that hype only to come crashing down. Oh well, 16-0 here you come Pats :cursing:

Ugh! I feel your pain. I'm so p***ed right now about the way that one turned out. Sadly, I'll be flying back to Phoenix from Indy next Sunday night and will miss the Chargers game. I think asides from the Colts, I'll be rooting for any team that plays the Patriots...

Why?

It was great.

Some of us were around when the Patriots had Marv Cook and Vincent Brown as their best players. (Who? you ask)

When the season highlight was that the turf got ripped up and replaced by grass.

When 1-15 and 2-14 seasons were seen as 'better than expected'.

A little moment in the sun is a nice change for me.

Yes I'm sure it was great for you and I remember those 1-15 and 2-14 days with the Patriots well as well as I remember 1-15 and 3-13 days with the Colts as well as a time period with another 1# pick, Jeff George but Indy did have Eric Dickerson as their best player. They also had to rely on Jack Trudeau some seasons. I'm enjoying these days with Indianapolis quite well myself, despite the fact I had to move out of the city for them to really start taking off :cursing: .

Stars-NorthStarsJerseys.png

And as far as comparing this to the Seahawks, is that accurate? I thought Qwest Field was designed with materials that easily channeled noise. Like, super hollow pipes through bleachers or something like that.

I'm fairly sure I've seen Ram players complain about piped noise in Qwest Field before. (Although yes, Qwest Field is also ingeniously designed to amplify noise.)

Again...I'm only going to get angry about it if it turns out this rule's been on the books for a couple of years...piped noise would have made no difference in the eventual outcome of this year's Rams-Seahawks game in Seattle.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Yeah, WCW is going to have some 'splaining to do. Those "Goldberg" chants don't even sound real. Theybbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Whoa, where am I?

I'm fairly sure I've seen Ram players complain about piped noise in Qwest Field before. (Although yes, Qwest Field is also ingeniously designed to amplify noise.)

Again...I'm only going to get angry about it if it turns out this rule's been on the books for a couple of years...piped noise would have made no difference in the eventual outcome of this year's Rams-Seahawks game in Seattle.

The rule I posted earlier has been in place since 1989, from what I saw.

All I know is, had the Patriots lost this game, I guarantee that ESPN would've turned into a humongous scandal reminiscent of Spygate, if it hasn't already.

That being said, congrats to the Pats. You're now 9-0. Hope you guys enjoy the victory. Still 7 games of football and playoffs left though.

The rule I posted earlier has been in place since 1989, from what I saw.

John Shaw is a nincompoop. <_<

*makes addition to "list"*

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The NFL wanted the Pats to win this logo was not a coincidence

116-1671_IMG%20(Small).JPG

Tank buddy... you are exactly right tank that logo wasnt a coincidence... HOWEVER that logo was done in memory of the attacks of 9 mother:censored:ing 11 you would think a person that close to groundzero would realize that... the original superbowl XXXVI logo had a french quarter theme to it... it was changed after that unthinkable travesty happened... im not even american and Im insulted you would think that way...

NFL-SB_hye8zxyxhn4nvkcmkg7w.gif

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Tank buddy... you are exactly right tank that logo wasnt a coincidence... HOWEVER that logo was done in memory of the attacks of 9 mother:censored:ing 11 you would think a person that close to groundzero would realize that... the original superbowl XXXVI logo had a french quarter theme to it... it was changed after that unthinkable travesty happened... im not even american and Im insulted you would think that way...

Wow, you were around all these logo people for THIS long and you thought that they changed the logo because of the Patriots making the Super Bowl???

I seriously hope you were joking about this.

From www.buffalobills.com........

The Bills' three-game winning streak has propelled them into a prime time matchup against the currently unbeaten New England Patriots on Sunday, November 18 at 8:15 PM at Ralph Wilson Stadium (the game was originally scheduled for 1:00 PM Sunday).

I can't believe somebody would want to switch to a Bills game this late into the season, until I see "unbeaten New England Patriots". NBC will have a lovefest over Brady and Co. while (like ESPN) putting down the city of Buffalo, JP/Edwards, Marsahwn and Co. I can't wait. :mad:

At least I get to watch the game as I work Sunday afternoons.

saBS.png

Leonard Little done for the season.

As a more practical matter, this could possibly mean the end of his Rams career; I've seen it rumored. *shrugs*

On the flip side, Incognito might be back for the last 2 games....assuming he doesn't take his own sweet time rehabbing again. <_<

Today, we are all otaku.

As a more practical matter, this could possibly mean the end of his Rams career; I've seen it rumored. *shrugs*

Semi-related, and only a tiny bit serious: There should be a court-mandated reference to his killing someone while driving drunk, and his second incident six years later in every article about Little, if not after every play he makes on TV and radio.

"Little, who killed a woman while driving drunk in 1998, and was arrested again for the same offense in 2004, makes the tackle..."

Wow, you were around all these logo people for THIS long and you thought that they changed the logo because of the Patriots making the Super Bowl???

naturally the logo was changed first but once the Pats got to the Super Bowl they were not going to let them lose, thats why the Tuck play was called, and why the refs swallowed the whistle against the Rams.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

naturally the logo was changed first but once the Pats got to the Super Bowl they were not going to let them lose, thats why the Tuck play was called, and why the refs swallowed the whistle against the Rams.

But the tuck play happened before the Super Bowl. Please, just stop.

This has got to be the stupidest post I've ever read on here.

How are you allowed to get away with this?

Semi-related, and only a tiny bit serious: There should be a court-mandated reference to his killing someone while driving drunk, and his second incident six years later in every article about Little, if not after every play he makes on TV and radio.

"Little, who killed a woman while driving drunk in 1998, and was arrested again for the same offense in 2004 and should have been immediately kicked to the curb by the Rams following that second incident and his salary used to keep Bryce Fisher and Ryan Pickett, makes the tackle..."

FYP. <_<

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived