Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

naturally the logo was changed first but once the Pats got to the Super Bowl they were not going to let them lose, thats why the Tuck play was called, and why the refs swallowed the whistle against the Rams.

This has got to be the stupidest post I've ever read on here.

How are you allowed to get away with this?

ummm... the first amendment, perhpas?

I saw, I came, I left.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I wonder why the Boston contigent hasn't said jack squat about the NFL finding the Colts did NOT pump in extra noise. The stuff you heard was CBS's doing...not the Colts.

The Pats cheated and they were caught. They're going to be considered cheaters because of it. Deal with it. Enjoy your wins and enjoy your dynasty, but don't try to make :censored: up to disparage your competition.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Adrian Peterson sure makes it fun to be a Vikings fan.

I guess it's payback time 50-some years later. Minnesota gave Oklahoma Bud Wilkinson, and now Oklahoma gave Minnesota Adrian Peterson.

I caught the end of that game, I was pulling for him to get 300! Sounds like that was one heckuva matchup all day long.

Stars-NorthStarsJerseys.png

So, I wonder why the Boston contigent hasn't said jack squat about the NFL finding the Colts did NOT pump in extra noise. The stuff you heard was CBS's doing...not the Colts.

The Pats cheated and they were caught. They're going to be considered cheaters because of it. Deal with it. Enjoy your wins and enjoy your dynasty, but don't try to make :censored: up to disparage your competition.

You see thats it they are the PATRIOTS and if you hate them you are insane and should be banned or sent to gitmo.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

We're not making excuses, so don't make us out to be b!tches.

From the audio that we heard, it sounded like there was something fishy going on. Patriot fans and non-Patriot fans alike both agreed in substantial numbers. It turned out not to be true. Stop whining, for the love of christ.

From the audio that we heard, it sounded like there was something fishy going on. Patriot fans and non-Patriot fans alike both agreed in substantial numbers. It turned out not to be true. Stop whining, for the love of christ.

CBS came out and said it was feedback on their part you are the one who dose not know when to stop, man I mioss the dayts when all Boston teams sucked.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

CBS came out and said it was feedback on their part you are the one who dose not know when to stop, man I mioss the dayts when all Boston teams sucked.

Me too......(well except for maybe the Bruins... I can tolerate them).

And even if these allegations turned out to be true, the fact is that since the Pats were caught cheating, it would be considered both hypocritical and just plain sour grapes from them.

But it's not true, so until there's real evidence (and I mean from the league) that the Colts or any other team is pumping in fake crowd noise, I won't believe it for a second.

With that said, the Pats won, congrats to them...

......and now the rest of the 2007 NFL season is completely irrelevant....no chance that ANYONE beats the Pats. (and I'm a Colts fan and I'm saying this)

espnsig.gif

You see thats it they are the PATRIOTS and if you hate them you are insane and should be banned or sent to gitmo.

Let me get this straight: If you hate the Patriots, you are insane, and should be banned (from here, I assume) and sent to Gitmo.

Does this mean that you, a full-blown hater of the Patriots, are indeed insane, and should be banned and sent to Guantanimo Bay?

Regular Season's irrelevant.

What does homefield advantage for the Patriots mean? The game is played in near-blizzard conditions in Foxboro. What do you do in those conditions? You run the ball. What did the Colts prove they can do yesterday? They can run the ball on the Patriots. I'd say the Colts have a better running game than New England. I wouldn't award the Patriots the Lombardi trophy just yet.

BTW that Ravens player just got JACKED UP on that last fumble.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Um, yeah stop arguing.

Anyways, the Falcons WON another game. 20-17 over the 49ers. But no one actually saw it happen.

Hopefully I can get tickets for when they play the Rams. Christmas present anyone?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Hopefully I can get tickets for when they play the Rams. Christmas present anyone?

The official Rams ticket exchange.

http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/...N&team=rams

No shortage of ducats for that particular game...

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

OK, can we please just stop it with the "OMGZ, THA PATS UZED CAMRAS! BELLICHEKKE IZ A CHEATR! OH NOZ!" Seriously, hearing that over and over again is just getting old. Here's the bottom line. They were caught, Belichick apologized and was fined, and they're giving up a first round draft pick. Besides, looking at the Jets this year, the taping wouldn't have mattered anyway. So, for the love of all that is sacred, let's just get off it, and take it for what it is. They did something that had been done for years by various teams, and got caught after Sheriff Goodell put a stop to the practice.

And, Tank, they're just a team. It's not their fault that they're 9-0 and your Dolphins have put up a goose egg. Take a deep breath, and don't let something so trivial as a football team encompass your life.

VmWIn6B.png

As I watch MNF.....

How does Baltimore have a winning record?

EDIT-because their 4 wins are against 3 NFC West teams and a derelict Jets squad. :rolleyes:

Today, we are all otaku.

naturally the logo was changed first but once the Pats got to the Super Bowl they were not going to let them lose, thats why the Tuck play was called, and why the refs swallowed the whistle against the Rams.

The CCSLC is a Canadian institution. The first amendment doesn't apply here.

nav-logo.png

The CCSLC is a Canadian institution. The first amendment doesn't apply here.

... well, that might also explain why it's bank account is registered in the Bahamas....

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived