Official 2007 NFL season thread

tBBP

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Falcons are now 3-6. Hellz yeah.

That's two in a row now.... JOEY! JOEY! JOEY! :D

Werd. The Falcons are getting better.

They should be, at worst, 5-4 right now. Things are just going right now (and we've benefited from playing two teams who are totally inept on offense.).

EDIT:

NFC SOUTH STANDINGS AS OF NOW

Tampa Bay 5-4

New Orleans 4-5

Carolina 4-5

Atlanta 3-6

This is a testament of how putrid this division is right now. The Falcons started 1-6 and are now only 2 games out of first place. Looking at our schedule, 7-9 is the most probable, 8-8 is feasible, and 9-7 could happen. 9-7 = Division Champions. Either way, if the Falcons get hot and start riding that wave of momentum, you never know. Sure, I might be delirious from the joys of victory, but football is a strange game. If you get momentum, it can carry you for a good while. If the Falcons catch that wave, then this season may yet be saved.

I might be reaching, though. :upside:

The Bills beat the Dolphins...which made me realize that I can't recall seeing a post from Tank since I got back from Florida last week. No stumper, no NFL preview, no anything that I have seen in the past few days. Did I miss something big? Did Tank finally go too far or something?

Anyway, I knew the Browns would likely lose to The Steelers but at least it wasn't the blowout I expected. Gotta give The Steelers credit. They hung in and waited for their shot. That's a good football team. I'm just happy the Browns finally resemble an NFL team again. At the beginning of the season any realistic Browns fan would have gladly taken 5-4 after 9 games.

BB52Big.jpg

The Bills beat the Dolphins...which made me realize that I can't recall seeing a post from Tank since I got back from Florida last week. No stumper, no NFL preview, no anything that I have seen in the past few days. Did I miss something big? Did Tank finally go too far or something?

Anyway, I knew the Browns would likely lose to The Steelers but at least it wasn't the blowout I expected. Gotta give The Steelers credit. They hung in and waited for their shot. That's a good football team. I'm just happy the Browns finally resemble an NFL team again. At the beginning of the season any realistic Browns fan would have gladly taken 5-4 after 9 games.

thats it. thats whats been buggin me for the last couple of hours. I haven't seen a post from tank. i'm always expecting a post from him. I think the phins and mets was too much for him.

HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DID THE REDSKINS BLOW THAT??????!!!!!!

I am so mad about this, I'm half ready to become a Eagles fan.

may i interest you in some blue kool-aide for your pains? B)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

thats it. thats whats been buggin me for the last couple of hours. I haven't seen a post from tank. i'm always expecting a post from him. I think the phins and mets was too much for him.

He hasn't offed himself.....yet. According to his account, he last logged in a few minutes ago.

I'm enjoying his lurking phase......

Man I am SHOCKED San Diego is playing this well / Indianapolis is playing this poorly. Did not see this one coming. Still only the first half though, and I'm not writing the Colts off just yet.

The damage has been done to me once again in Fantasy Football,****

He hasn't offed himself.....yet. According to his account, he last logged in a few minutes ago.

I'm enjoying his lurking phase......

Perhaps he got suspended. I don't know what happens when you get that.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived