Ultimate NCAA Baseball Project

vicfurth

Some of you guys get bent out of shape over nothing. This thread was only 2 months old. It's not like it was 3 years old. Like a few of you are acting.

We have enough mods. We don't need a bunch of newbies calling for someone's banishment over something that's really not an issue.

Carry on.

Like I said in another thread (or maybe this one), if it were simply the case of him reviving a 3 month old thread or two, no problem. But he revived almost 10, some of which were a lot older than 3 months or were bumped a few months ago by someone, and a post was made to not bump old threads. Plus, he posted 36 consecutive responses in this thread alone. THAT is what was annoying us (not all of us are newbies, btw) and THAT is why we commented what we did. He has since apologized and has not bumped anything since.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of you guys get bent out of shape over nothing. This thread was only 2 months old. It's not like it was 3 years old. Like a few of you are acting.

We have enough mods. We don't need a bunch of newbies calling for someone's banishment over something that's really not an issue.

Carry on.

Like I said in another thread (or maybe this one), if it were simply the case of him reviving a 3 month old thread or two, no problem. But he revived almost 10, some of which were a lot older than 3 months or were bumped a few months ago by someone, and a post was made to not bump old threads. Plus, he posted 36 consecutive responses in this thread alone. THAT is what was annoying us (not all of us are newbies, btw) and THAT is why we commented what we did. He has since apologized and has not bumped anything since.

Well said McCall

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 months later...

At the risk of being be-headed (kidding, I hope), I wanted to get this up and running again. I've been inspired to for the past few days, so WHOO!

The only difference is, I won't be tallying votes for the next unveiling. I'll just surprise ya. :D

I'll start with one of my first ones, first uploaded around 24 months ago:

BAYLOR BEARS!!!

baylorbears.gif

I just wanted a classic, simple design. Went with the athletic gold instead of old gold, and I think it turned out really clean.

Not much for a thread revival, but there's more to come. :)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

What's funny about this project is that I don't remember what was going through my head when I was designing these so long ago, for the most part.

austinpeaygovernors.png

I think with this one, I wanted the cream because it blended a lot better with the brick and black. Looked less stark against the white. As for the number font, not too sure where I was going with it, but I feel it blends well with the script and AP logo.

Currently working on Ball State. Got some innovative things, plus a preview of a new logo-set I'm working on for them.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

coloradobuffaloes.gif

Another of the project originals. Nothing too fancy, I just wanted a solid, clean design.

Feel kinda like a newb begging for comments. :lonely: I'll get this project done with or without 'em.

Just uploaded VaTech and Oregon

Nicely done.

Just for kicks and giggles, why not try Troy?

Also, count me in the group for someone that would like to see a FIU concept. Their current set is terrible. The worst looking teams in the conference, IMO, are Arkansas State and Middle Tennessee. My favorite set is La.-Monroe with the St. Louis Cardinals look. It is simple, clean, and well executed.

NRRKODYRGAIYZMP.20081119200400.JPG

Nicely done.

Also, count me in the group for someone that would like to see a FIU concept. Their current set is terrible. The worst looking teams in the conference, IMO, are Arkansas State and Middle Tennessee. My favorite set is La.-Monroe with the St. Louis Cardinals look. It is simple, clean, and well executed.

That ULM jersey set is decent. I just can't stand the bat being incomplete. It could use some pinstripes too

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Nicely done.

That ULM jersey set is decent. I just can't stand the bat being incomplete. It could use some pinstripes too

I think the wordmark could use a little sprucing up as well.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived