new college 07-08 bball unis

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No white pinline inside the numbers.

(Last year):

capt.08aa28c7df0a4923a862bd89667cc258.donated_scholarship_basketball_ny168.jpg

Well done. If you're ever in Pullman I'll hook you up with a student side ticket and a beer (not at the game though, because drinking at athletic events is obviously wrong).

I think the athletic dept. realized it looked a bit too much like the Stanford numbers.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

(Last year):

Well done. If you're ever in Pullman I'll hook you up with a student side ticket and a beer (not at the game though, because drinking at athletic events is obviously wrong).

I think the athletic dept. realized it looked a bit too much like the Stanford numbers.

Make sure you pop on down to The Sports Page and have a coldy for me too! Maybe swing by My Office while your downtown. Then head on up to the hill and have on at Valhalla. Don't have one at The Coug for me... I always hated that place!

And don't feel bad about Appleby... he's a Husky. Who cares?! And your friends??? Friends don't let friends become Huskies. They're probably not your real friends anyway. Ha!

Take care and GO COUGS!!

CCSLC Signature.jpg

From these, which I always considered to be some of the best in college basketball...

champ002.jpg

champ053.jpg

To these, which they debuted last night in their scrimmage against Walsh (NAIA)...

akron-walsh%2005.jpg

akron-walsh%2003.jpg

Those new numbers seem ultra-thin, not a fan at all of the blue around around the arm holes, and hate the plain font for the names on the back. Really, I don't think there's a single element of them that I like better than the old ones. Major downgrade in my opinion... Also, amusing how blatantly Walsh rips off the Cleveland Cavaliers.

From these, which I always considered to be some of the best in college basketball...

champ002.jpg

champ053.jpg

To these, which they debuted last night in their scrimmage against Walsh (NAIA)...

akron-walsh%2005.jpg

akron-walsh%2003.jpg

Those new numbers seem ultra-thin, not a fan at all of the blue around around the arm holes, and hate the plain font for the names on the back. Really, I don't think there's a single element of them that I like better than the old ones. Major downgrade in my opinion... Also, amusing how blatantly Walsh rips off the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The color of those uniforms looks a lot darker than what the Cleveland Cavaliers use to me.

champ002.jpg

champ053.jpg

akron-walsh%2005.jpg

akron-walsh%2003.jpg

The color of those uniforms looks a lot darker than what the Cleveland Cavaliers use to me.

Those new Akron uniforms are the Dallas Mavericks' template.

champ002.jpg

champ053.jpg

akron-walsh%2005.jpg

akron-walsh%2003.jpg

Walsh plays in our conference. We play them twice this year. I think the similarity between there uniforms and the Cavs may have something to do with the fact that two kids on their team played with LeBron in high school.

We are one!

Odd. USF is a has Nike football unis and Adidas basketball. After their exposure this year I wouldn't be surprised to see one company try to be the exclusive provider.

We used to be Nike basketball, actually, and next year football, baseball, and softball are switching to Under Armour.

(Last year):

Make sure you pop on down to The Sports Page and have a coldy for me too! Maybe swing by My Office while your downtown. Then head on up to the hill and have on at Valhalla. Don't have one at The Coug for me... I always hated that place!

And don't feel bad about Appleby... he's a Husky. Who cares?! And your friends??? Friends don't let friends become Huskies. They're probably not your real friends anyway. Ha!

Take care and GO COUGS!!

I must have no real friends, then, because I'm a Husky. :)

Villanova update:

1947955525_98f0a026a2.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hate you so much, Nike. Villanova had some of the best jerseys in the nation.

And it's ok to be a husky swilson, just not on game day. :D

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Archived