Lou Holtz is a friggin magician!

DelayedPenalty

It's a shame his pep talks usually demoralize the teams he gives them to.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Could be worse he could write another NFL Fight Song

Win the game, fight like men,

We're together win or lose,

New York Jets go rolling along. . .

And where e'er we go,

We'll let the critics know

That the Jets are here to stay.

LYRICS INCOMPLETE

- - - by Lou Holtz, 1976

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

On a side note these shirts have become pretty popular on the Auburn campus:

XPfBo.jpg

After Holtz said Auburn had as much chance to beat Florida as he had of becoming senator.

LMFAO!!!HAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, as soon as I read the "Thenator" part, I nearly spit the coffee outta my mouth!!! :lol:

Lou Holtz has to be senile at his age...I did find the paper thing interesting, but if I want a magician, I'll watch TV, if I want to be motivated, I want to hear a speech like the beginning of the 80s movie Johnny Be Good. I find Holtz's speeches on ESPN to be like a car wreck, I don't want to look, but I'm too curious not to.

KISSwall09.jpg

His speeches are usually decent but that one was horrible. I would've felt worse or at least a little confused. Happiness is nothing more than having a bad memory?

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

His speeches are usually decent but that one was horrible. I would've felt worse or at least a little confused. Happiness is nothing more than having a bad memory?

Including the speech where he said playing USC is better than UCLA because USC has one fewer letter?

Including the speech where he made allusions to your future wife running off with a drummer?

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Could be worse he could write another NFL Fight Song

Win the game, fight like men,

We're together win or lose,

New York Jets go rolling along. . .

And where e'er we go,

We'll let the critics know

That the Jets are here to stay.

LYRICS INCOMPLETE

- - - by Lou Holtz, 1976

Oh come on, at least he had as many wins in his 13 games before his resignation than Kotite's high...gotta give him props on that one...

...or not...probably not...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Did you know Holtz means "hard wood"?

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived