The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

A little early do to the fact that no team playing Sunday Night or Monday Night will grace The 5.

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Jags

5. Cowboys

Packers just miss the cut but if you watched their game against the Skins you know why. An ugly game that seemed like nobody wanted to win and Brett is starting to throw up those gift INT's again. I believe on a neutral field the Cowboys would handle them therefore the Boys get the nod for now. And something tells me that the Chargers might be on this list in a couple of 2 or 3 weeks

1.Patriots

2.Colts

3.Jaguars

4.Steelers

5.Packers

The Packers may have struggled this week but the Cowboys played god awful the last two. Jags are still looking for respect but they can get it next monday. Colts vs Jags monday nighter is starting to look really attractive.

And, um, do y'all still think they're cheaters? Cause, if they cheated to win those three super bowls, then their thus-undefeated season has to be a crock too, right?

uh...of COURSE it is. (just to be an ass)

..honestly, i don't care. the lions are having their best start in YEARS and have matched last year's win total already. now, if they can scrape one more together, its a better season than last year and the rest of the league could fold and i wouldn't notice....damn is that sad...

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Packers

And, um, do y'all still think they're cheaters? Cause, if they cheated to win those three super bowls, then their thus-undefeated season has to be a crock too, right?

:therock:

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Are you giving Barry Bonds a pass?

With that said, I agree 100% with your 5. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Packers

Stupid comparison, though. The Pats did something against the rules, it was recognized by the league, and they were reprimanded. When the hell has Bonds ever been approached by Major League Baseball?

I have no clue how anyone can have the Cowboys in their top 3. That is just insane to me.

Why would anybody rank teams after the team at #1 is clearly above everyone else by several MILES? Anywho, here's my (cough) five.

1. Patriots

2-32 Who cares?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Packers

Stupid comparison, though. The Pats did something against the rules, it was recognized by the league, and they were reprimanded. When the hell has Bonds ever been approached by Major League Baseball?

Okay, so what you're saying is...the Patriots cheated and Barry didn't. Thanks. "Stupid" comparison aside (I'll be sure to submit all of future comparisons for your approval), you're saying they cheated...and yet you ask if we still think they are cheaters. Again, once shown to be a cheater, always thought of as a cheater...even your beloved Patriots.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I have no clue how anyone can have the Cowboys in their top 3. That is just insane to me.

Here's how: a completely made-up stat I like to call "Strength of Defeat." The Cowboys lost to what is clearly the best team in football, possibly a historically great football team, the New England Patriots. The game was closer than the score, and as a matter of fact, the Cowboys had the only second half lead of any Patriot opponent this year.

1. NE (100) 1,000 pts.

2. IND 903 pts.

3. DAL 813 pts.

4. PIT 799 pts.

5. GB 794 pts.

Also receiving votes: Jacksonville (779), Devin Hester (754)

Edit: Your Jags have a chance to prove themselves next week, and leap frog into THE 5, of His Dudeness.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Packers

At this point, it's pretty easy to summarize why people are still thinking that it's funny/relevant: inferiority complex.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Packers

At this point, it's pretty easy to summarize why people are still thinking that it's funny/relevant: inferiority complex.

Or it could be that some people just have a problem with cheaters...I'm just saying.

I hope I'm reading too much into this, but I really hope you don't think that anyone is inferior to you or your co-fans just because you happen to root for the greatest team ever assembled*...as though you have a damn thing to do with it.

Like I said, I hope I'm reading too much into your post.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Cowboys

5. Packers

Or it could be that some people just have a problem with cheaters...I'm just saying.

I hope I'm reading too much into this, but I really hope you don't think that anyone is inferior to you or your co-fans just because you happen to root for the greatest team ever assembled*...as though you have a damn thing to do with it.

Like I said, I hope I'm reading too much into your post.

He didn't mean it like that -- he meant it in terms of envy towards the team. Be honest, Greg, you and every NFL fan out there would love to have the Patriots as your home team. It's become an issue of envy towards the club, not anything else.

Of course it has (become an issue of envy). I was pissed when the Broncos pulled the last-second time out on the Raiders, but happy when my Bills did it to the Cowboys. However, I still recognized that play for what it was: cheap tactics. And just like you should be able to recognize your team for what it is: a bunch of dirty cheaters. It's okay to be honest about it.

I stopped being a Yankees fan (and a fan of baseball in general) because I was tired of the way they created an advantage over other teams. They couldn't win based on scouting and their farm system, so they instead chose to win based on money. Your teams has chosen to win both on scouting AND cheating. It's up to you whether or not you want to support that.

That said, my top five:

1. Colts

2. Cheaters

3. Steelers

4 - 32: Doesn't matter

22: Buffalo Bills.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived