Bucks wordmark

BucsBoy02

I agree with patsox, the B looks great, but those other letters just look slapped on there. The Nuggets font would probably look good, the way you have the serifs on the inside of the B, but you probably wouldn't want to use that, since this is also an NBA concept. Find a better font for 'ucks' and this will look great.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Wow...the update really looks great. The font you selected blends in quite well with the B. Well done. This came out excellent. I'd like to see some uniforms and maybe an alternate logo.

Acctually I just made the "ucks" bigger and added some sherifs to the U and K to match the B, Im workin on a couple Idea's right now, Maybe a Buck head in the same kinsa style as Boise States Bronco logo and a deer hoof/track.

The only thing I'd do is switch the slash angle of the line before the horns that makes up the flat part of the B. It could almost be interpreted as a fancy R.

Otherwise I think this could be a great collegiate logo.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I like where you're going, but the other letters (especially the 'C' and the 'S') look kind of plain when compared to the gorgeous 'B.'

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I like the primary....but maybe you could turn the hoof or watever into an M? somehow? cause right now its kinda weak. I love the wordmark though!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

On the deer, maybe remove the inner red outline, it's kinda cluttering things up. The bottom of his neck (the silver part) doesn't match up with the green outline. On that note, the green part of his head juts out a little too far up. Try messing with the silver part of him to match it up. Good work, I want to see the progress on these.

i love the logos, and i agree with LEWJ about the deer track being made into an M. Thickenign the red outline of the deer to about the thickness of the outline on the track would make it pop a bit more. Also, i think making the silver a bit darker and the red into more of a copper would really make this looking great. keep it up, it looks great

yes, remove the red outline from inside of the buck's head and you will be good to go. the secondary needs alot of work, i might scrap it and go back to the drawing board....

your wordmark is getting there, but in order to make it look professional, you need to take the height and width of the vertical bar in the R and construct the "UCKS" to match that height and weight....

Archived