More monochrome

bigwalk

I thought they went all garnet last year.....or am I thinking about B.C.?

Either way, I'm not a big fan of the all garnet. Just looks weird with the gold helmet.

Nope, pretty sure this is the first time since 04. The only time they didn't wear garnet/gold last year at home was against BC (all black).

The Gophers are wearing Monocrome against Wisconsin. Maroon colored (not those gold monstrosites)

wivsmn2.jpg

In my opinion, that's not that bad of a look for Minnesota. At least it's not that weird shade/fabric that FSU seems to be sporting.

Looks like Nike has found the red highlighter to go with their yellow one (Oregon)

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Those FSU pants almost look like they're hot pink. Or is that the lighting?

There was very little cloud cover Saturday. So many people at the game got sun burns on one side especially where I was in the endzone. Preston Parker (5) is amazing. Look at his stats from Saturday you'd never guess that he had only started learn the plays from a RB stand point last Monday.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Wow... Gophers look really good. THAT is the "wine" color the Cleveland Cavaliers should be using! I've said it before, I never minded the monochrome look. It's always been a familiar sight with basketball, hockey and soccer. To see it in football is not that offensive to me.

Those unis do look great. Seems more appropriate for Minnesota to wear all red, instead of FSU going all red.

BTW, I believe that the Cavs' wine color is pretty similar is it not? Might be a bit more purplish. If it is purplish then it would actually be closer to a wine color than the Gopher's red.

Archived