Blue Jays Changes

pjinners

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new Blue Jays' road unis are a COMPLETE DEPARTURE from the current design.

Mind-bogglingly bad.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but will it somehow incorporate the new T into it, followed by some kind of curisve "ORONTO" to follow the style? I could imagine something like that as it would make some sense... but otherwise I am at a loss for any ideas.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Sorry if this has been answered already but: are they wearing the powder blues every friday home game, or just some of them?

I'm really looking forward to seeing both new jerseys. Personally I think they need to get rid of the black jersey, the home is fine.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

How can their jerseys possibly be made to look worse? The only ways they can get any worse would be to go with full-body gradient, go out totally nude except for vertically stripes socks and pillbox caps, or they could wear 1978-79 Vancouver Canucks uniforms. :P

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

How can their jerseys possibly be made to look worse? The only ways they can get any worse would be to go with full-body gradient, go out totally nude except for vertically stripes socks and pillbox caps, or they could wear 1978-79 Vancouver Canucks uniforms. :P

Watch it there. :cursing: Anyway, the jersey will probably have a gray jersey, but graphite pants. Which may not look that bad, but it'll look redundant.

Sorry if this has been answered already but: are they wearing the powder blues every friday home game, or just some of them?

I'm really looking forward to seeing both new jerseys. Personally I think they need to get rid of the black jersey, the home is fine.

I'm pretty sure it's every Friday home game

spezzaheatley1.png

Wow, that's making me hot all over.

One word: Zubaz.

[/sarcasm]

n00b question:

How does PANTONE have inside sources and has seen them already?

I know he is like all-knowing on this board, but how has he seen then already?

On a Blue Jays note, I don't think the road unis are that bad. They just never wear them; they always wear the black alts, which I think are worse.

n00b question:

How does PANTONE have inside sources and has seen them already?

I know he is like all-knowing on this board, but how has he seen then already?

On a Blue Jays note, I don't think the road unis are that bad. They just never wear them; they always wear the black alts, which I think are worse.

Now now, if PANTONE divulged his secrets... wouldn't that kind of take away from his "insider" status? He knows people who share valuable information with him, thats all you need to know. ^_^

(We all envy him)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thanks, Pantone- now all I can think of is when the Arena Football teams wore Zubaz on the field. Seriously, those must be pretty rough. I don't remember ever hearing you saying a design is outright bad before. Are we seeing the new Roads on Monday as well, or waiting for spring?

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Not that I'd ever doubt Pantone - and I don't. I'm just kind of surprised that the Toronto roads have been able to kept secret seeing as how every single other change (Rays, KC powder blues, CLE/TOR/PHI throwbacks) were all leaked in the same document months ago. I wonder why the Toronto roads wouldn't have been in that package?

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

Not that I'd ever doubt Pantone - and I don't. I'm just kind of surprised that the Toronto roads have been able to kept secret seeing as how every single other change (Rays, KC powder blues, CLE/TOR/PHI throwbacks) were all leaked in the same document months ago. I wonder why the Toronto roads wouldn't have been in that package?

I'm guessing if there that bad (from what I hear), no one would show up :D .

I'm guess its just going to be "Surprise!" lol

4kv29i.jpg

If they unvail these bad boys at the same location that they did their last set, I will be in the area tomorrow and try to either snag some pics or some merch if they decide to sell some on the same day like they did last time. I'll keep y'all updated on my findings IF it turns out they are showing them off tomorrow.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived