Logos You Didn't Know They Had

fonz

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Arizona Cardinals have rarely used this one....

6510.gif

:P

I shouldn't laugh... my Bills aren't much better.

JerichoBurn1.gif

LOL good pic on Jericho doing the BURN comment... lol.....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I'm not trying to sound like a grumpy old man or anything, but I don't think there is one logo in this thread that I have not seen before, and in fact, many of them are prominent alternate logos. I'm not so sure if this is just turning into a "post alternate logos that aren't used as often as the primary" thread.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm not trying to sound like a grumpy old man or anything, but I don't think there is one logo in this thread that I have not seen before, and in fact, many of them are prominent alternate logos. I'm not so sure if this is just turning into a "post alternate logos that aren't used as often as the primary" thread.

Actually there's quite a few logos on here that I haven't seen before. But that's probably just because I only follow the NFL and IU. Most of the baseball, basketball and hockey ones were new to me. Try to remember that not everybody's the 'logo savant' that you are! :P

Sigs are for sissies.

929ky5.gif

Wasn't aware the Giants still used this, and I'm a Giants fan.

The QB in the stadium looks like Eli Manning.

Because it sucks?

Do the HAVE a QB in Buffalo? I mean, come on! Think before you mock! :P

Manning was part of my fantasy team's QB tandem this season. I did think about it. He sucks.

And to answer your question, no.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Saints' secondary logo from the late 60's:

Auto117.jpg

I don't really care for the logo, frankly...so why is it my avatar? Because aesthetics aside, this logo brings back warm memories of Tulane Stadium and those early Saints teams that couldn't get out of their own way (some would argue that not much has changed).

I suspect some feel the same about Cleveland's "brownie", which is a hideous logo but probably has a spot in many Browns' fans' hearts.

Gotta loves those 60's sports logos. :D

I used to have a LA Kings hat with the LA logo similar to the Dodgers. If you seen it youll know what I mean.

MONICA SANTA MARIA (DEC 6 1972- MAR 15 1994)

KRISSY TAYLOR (MAY 15 1978- JUL 3 1995)

YOU WILL BE MISS.

Archived