2008 NFL Playoffs

rainmaker17

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm....Well, The Fifth Element is on TNT HD right now. That's pretty good.

It looks like the NFL booked the wrong Manning to get to the Super Bowl. Whoops.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And as is usually the case the media's "dream match-up" fails to materialize yet again. Oh well. Off one bandwagon and on to another.

GO GIANTS!

Fox is getting their dream matchup......Boston vs. New York.

If you thought ESPN was unwatchable before, think again......

And as is usually the case the media's "dream match-up" fails to materialize yet again. Oh well. Off one bandwagon and on to another.

GO GIANTS!

I suppose a self-imposed media is in order for the next 13 days....

Ooooooooooooooooooovertime

Further Proof Kickers Don't win Games the Only Lose them.

Adam Vinatieri *ralphs on carpet* disagrees.

Well kickers are like QBs, they the glory and the blame. Come to think of it... I would like Tank try a field goal and see how he does...

I saw, I came, I left.

GO GIANTS!

They were going to be unwatchable anyway...now they just get a 2 week headstart.

On the plus side...that huge backload of anime I have yet to watch may now be watched.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I almost cried when he hit that kick....does that mean I'm taking this too seriously?

Of course not! I'm a Yankee-Buckeye-Giant fan and I want another :censored:-ing shot at this whole championship business. New York vs. Boston: this time, it's in a different sport.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

GO GIANTS!

Well kickers are like QBs, they the glory and the blame. Come to think of it... I would like Tank try a field goal and see how he does...

Im a Lineman not a kicker

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

GO GIANTS!

Im a Lineman not a kicker

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Last game of the regular season. Last game of the post season. How appropriate.

Please, just be close. Unless the Giants blow the Patriots out...that'll be okay. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I knew it was over the moment Favre threw that pick to Cory Webster in OT, but I had that sinking feeling for pretty much the entire second half. Green Bay made errors left and right on both sides of the ball, while Eli Manning had the Giants' offense firing on all cylinders. And where the :censored: was Ryan Grant?

Congrats to the Giants for not only making it a slugfest, but soming out on top. Now I guess it's up to you to finally let the '72 Dolphins off the hook for another year.

CCSLC signature.png

FIANLLY!!! A feel good story here in NEW YORK....

Knicks are a laughing stock

Mets stumbled out the playoffs picture

Yankees coverage is all about Clemens' roids issues

Jets Suck

Rangers Underachieving

Islanders are Irrelevant

But THE GIANTS.... They're going to the Super Bowl

FIANLLY!!! A feel good story here in NEW YORK....

Knicks are a laughing stock

Mets stumbled out the playoffs picture

Yankees coverage is all about Clemens' roids issues

Jets Suck

Rangers Underachieving

Islanders are Irrelevant

But THE GIANTS.... They're going to the Super Bowl

Congrats to nyk, and the Giants and their fans. I'll be pulling for them in two weeks (hope it goes better than when I did so versus Baltimore several years back).

GO GIANTS!

Well, ESPN is no longer going to be my haven from the writers' strike. Back to DVDs of Futurama and the Dick van Dyke Show it is, then.

Also, I am extremely sick of the East Coast. Am I alone in this? Now I know it's not fair to hate an entire coastline, but come on. The Giants are a horrible team to represent the NFL, considering all of their "conditional" fans who cheer when it's "convenient" for them. Meanwhile, other locations, such as the Midwest, have teams that work hard and do their jobs day in and day out... Then you have Coughlin yelling at Tynes for missing his first field goal, then he comes back in OT to save the game and potentially Coughlin's job. Why do these jackasses prevail in sports? My only solace is that both of these teams have to go ridiculously far from home to get to the Super Bowl.

Archived