Shaq in Suns uni

goforbroke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is that Shaq's head on Amare's body? Any tattoo experts?

I'm pretty sure it Shaq's body...if you look at it full screen you can see the Superman logo and "Diesel" on his left arm. Amare has neck tats, but they don't show here.

Orange is better as an alt. The Suns unis have traditionally been either white or purple. I love when they bring out the orange, but in moderation.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

both the sixers and suns gave the mound round of rebound the honor of retiring his #34

http://www.nba.com/history/retired_numbers.html

But sadly, having the number retired didn't stop the Suns from giving Grant Hill No. 33. So had Shaq wanted 34...

Personally, I associate him with 32. Glad he's had that for all the stops where it was available.

A few quick points I wanted to quickly make:

1. Shaq just looks really weird in a Suns jersey, although being a lifelong Laker fan I've always believed he looked his best in purple :)

2. I don't know why people keep mentioning that the Suns need new unis. I think their current duds are actually quite nice and distinctive.

3. I'm not sure what he'll do in Phoenix, but I wouldn't be surprised if he brings them a ring. I just have that feeling.

I've always associated Shaq w/ #32. But now that he's been traded, who else thinks he'll get his jersey retired by Miami? I mean, if they were desperate enough to retire Jordan's number, I'd think they'd be more than willing to retired a player's number that they have a legitimate tie to. He'll definitely get his retired in LA, while I don't think he'll get it retired in Orlando, but that's still something to [possibly] get your number retired by 2 franchises.

I've always associated Shaq w/ #32. But now that he's been traded, who else thinks he'll get his jersey retired by Miami? I mean, if they were desperate enough to retire Jordan's number, I'd think they'd be more than willing to retired a player's number that they have a legitimate tie to. He'll definitely get his retired in LA, while I don't think he'll get it retired in Orlando, but that's still something to [possibly] get your number retired by 2 franchises.

I think they just might. He did help take Miami wherethey've never been before. 32 will eventually hang up there, just not before 33 or 10.

Geez...I never realized he had that many tattoos.

:blink:

I was just thinking the same thing!

And that Superman tattoo looks terrible. He has had it for as long as I can remember, but it looks like he had someone go over it many times to make it darker, and the ink bled. The S is barely there at this point.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

And that Superman tattoo looks terrible. He has had it for as long as I can remember, but it looks like he had someone go over it many times to make it darker, and the ink bled. The S is barely there at this point.

I think his tattoos are a resumé of all the nicknames he received over the years.

Please return to #34.

I grew up on that.

+1

To me, Shaq Diesel is always a Los Angeles Laker...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I think his tattoos are a resumé of all the nicknames he received over the years.

I don't see "Kazaam" on there.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived