NFL Re-Design Extravaganza!

bohob

I am a huge fan of the second Colts' wordmark! It's classy and somewhat throwbackish (if that can be used as a word?). And the Texans uniforms look fantastic. I love the addition of the piping to give the shoulders separation from the rest of the jersey and the stars are a great touch.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so i love the colts uniforms, you didnt really do a whole lot but i think thats perfect... not sure how i would look on the field, but i like your thinkin, ive been wondering what the hell to do with them for a while... the texans jerseys are alright, theyre fitting but i think i would cry if i ever saw them on the field... and this is my opinion but i think youre greatly overusing the falcons style pants striping... i like it, but not every team should have it... the lions, eagles and texans all have straight line striping and theyre all different styles, sure straight lines can get boring but so can overused tapered ones... good work overall...

so i love the colts uniforms, you didnt really do a whole lot but i think thats perfect... not sure how i would look on the field, but i like your thinkin, ive been wondering what the hell to do with them for a while... the texans jerseys are alright, theyre fitting but i think i would cry if i ever saw them on the field... and this is my opinion but i think youre greatly overusing the falcons style pants striping... i like it, but not every team should have it... the lions, eagles and texans all have straight line striping and theyre all different styles, sure straight lines can get boring but so can overused tapered ones... good work overall...

Well, I see your point on the overuse of the falcons pants, but if the jersey has piping, so should the pants. I'll try to think up some new piping styles for pants, though. Thanks for the insight.

Man you have put up some neat stuff before this batch but these (for the most part) are excellent. Houston's unis, if have to say, are some of the best unis I've seen anyone do. The making the striping match makes a big difference and those stars on the tops make the uniforms perfect. The Colts unis are a little off from the Texans but still excellent. The Titans unis are great also but I think the smallest details of a team uniforms should be the same unless there's are great difference. You have two...no..three different pair of white bottoms for the Titans alt, home and aways which is kinda unnecessary. The Jags........:therock: ....all I can say is..... :wacko:.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Man you have put up some neat stuff before this batch but these (for the most part) are excellent. Houston's unis, if have to say, are some of the best unis I've seen anyone do. The making the striping match makes a big difference and those stars on the tops make the uniforms perfect. The Colts unis are a little off from the Texans but still excellent. The Titans unis are great also but I think the smallest details of a team uniforms should be the same unless there's are great difference. You have two...no..three different pair of white bottoms for the Titans alt, home and aways which is kinda unnecessary. The Jags........:therock: ....all I can say is..... :wacko:.

Actually, there are only two sets of white pants for the titans, the different color square on the top off the striping box is to show how it connects to the shirt. I tried different colors for them, but only white looked good. Thanks for the compliments though! Also, I'm thinking of updating the Jags to the body spots instead of the head spots. Maybe that will help.

The Texans jerseys are great. I like the stars on the chest. I like the idea of putting dots inside of the stripes on the Colts jerseys. The Titan concept it's o.k. I don't like that you subtracted the silver for the light blue in the sword and the stars. To me it just don't look right. I liked that you added red to the uniform. The secondary logo I like it is simple and basic and good way to repesent Tennessee. As for the Jags, I like the spots on the shoulder its cool. I don't know about that yellowish jersey though I think it is ugly, maybe change the color or design of it. Good job on the concepts.

The spots (on the pants) just look weird in general. It looks really bare. Maybe add more color....and maybe a Teal uni rather than a gold one (good idea that just doesn't look good on paper).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

The spots (on the pants) just look weird in general. It looks really bare. Maybe add more color....and maybe a Teal uni rather than a gold one (good idea that just doesn't look good on paper).

Yeah, i kinda knew I was fighting a losing battle on the gold jerseys. I just thought it looked nice with the logo and a nice tie-in to Central Florida.

Yeah, i kinda knew I was fighting a losing battle on the gold jerseys. I just thought it looked nice with the logo and a nice tie-in to Central Florida.

But they play in North Florida.

I decided to go West. The NFC West. Starting with Arizona, I found this one to be a challenge because I really like their uniforms. However, I changed the facemask to red and updated the collar, sleeves, and pants. I also added a yellow alternate, but I could just as easily remove it. I thought it would be better than black and tie in nicely to the Sun Devils (who let the Cards stay in the stadium for a long time). What does the CCSLC think?

cardinals_ID.jpg

cardinals_home.jpg

cardinals_away.jpg

cardinals_alt.jpg

Next up, the San Francisco 49ers. The main change is in the color scheme. They are now red (regular red), gold and brown. I felt the brown made them look less like the Cardinals along with the return of the original red. I changed the number font and the striping is thinner to compensate for sleeve shrink. I developed secondary and tertiary logos which appear on the hips and the shoulder patch area. And although I try to unify striping, I felt this was an exceptional case so the I have a separate striping that appears on the helmet and gold pants. I also added red and white pants and a gold alternate jersey. If there is an outcry for a brown alternate, I will nix the gold one.

49ers_ID.jpg

49ers_home.jpg

49ers_away.jpg

49ers_alt.jpg

Archived