NFL Re-Design Extravaganza!

bohob

:cursing: I understand these are only concepts and nobody pissed in my Wheaties this morning, but for the love of all that is good and sacred in this world would you people please STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! putting logos on the Browns helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The helmet, which for some reason most think is boring, is the brand of the Browns!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cursing: I understand these are only concepts and nobody pissed in my Wheaties this morning, but for the love of all that is good and sacred in this world would you people please STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! putting logos on the Browns helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The helmet, which for some reason most think is boring, is the brand of the Browns!

Stop pissing on someones creativity. It's different and why, like you said, these are only concepts.

Stop pissing on someones creativity. It's different and why, like you said, these are only concepts.

Thanks, Z3R0SYST3M. Somebody gets it.

New England Patriots, Super Bowl Champions: 2001*, 2003* & 2004*.

Apparently not!

Thank you for your contribution to the concept forum. You are a model member of the CCSLC, and I hereby nominate you for leader.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Apparently not!

No, no. Z3R0SYST3M gets it quite well.

As for the concepts, I REALLY like the Browns concept. The logo looks really nice on the helmet, and I've always thought Cleveland would look better with somewhat of a logo on their helmet.

Apparently not!

The asterisks are true. Waiting on the fallout of Spygate.

Well, the brand of the Browns has been a losing brand for quite some time now. That's why I re-branded them. Also, at least I didn't assume they were the Cleveland Dawgs.

I don't plan to go in any particular order except that it's by division. I'm thinking the NFC North next. Generally, I unveil a division, wait for some feedback, then see if I need to make any updates. Then I go to the next division.

Ravens- I hate their freakin' logo, and I'm glad you changed it. Having said that, however, it does indeed look rather bare without that 'B' in there. Personally, I'd switch the secondary to primary status. My only other complaint is the lack of any sort of design on the sleeves.

Bengals- Thanks for ditching those God-awful side panels! However, I(like most Bengals fans) absolutely HATE that 'B' logo, and would've loved to see a wordmark on the upper chest instead of that nasty thing. Also, I'd go with a 'tougher-looking' number font. Those curvy ones just don't do it for me, and haven't since they made the change. One more thing: What happened to the orange alts?!

Browns- Not bad at all! I like the updated 'B Football' logo, as well as the overall design of the uniform. The only change I'd make is switching the facemask from brown to white.

Steelers- Not really a whole lot of a change here, other than what you've already stated. I hate the freakin' Steelers no matter what, so I'm not gonna bash you because of my own personal bias. I do like the alt uniforms, though.

Sigs are for sissies.

Ravens - Love it. The logo does seem a little bare in the head area, but it looks so much better then the current Raven head with the B in it. Also love the modern uniforms you gave them. This your best in this division and quite possibly this whole series so far. Very nice work.

Bengals - It's good, but the sleeves with the stripes seem overwhelming. I liked their uniforms when they had a small stripe on the shoulder with the stripes instead of the whole sleeve. Everything else looks good though.

Browns - Ok, so I'm a traditionalist, so I'm gonna say no logo on the helmet and the modern piping isn't doing it for me either. Although, I must admit, that it is time that they change something, and I like the primary logo you've made. I'd say keep the pants and jersey striping somewhat traditional and keep the logo off the helmet. Everything else you've done I can live with.

Steelers - Not too much change here like you've done with the other teams, but the block font looks so much better than it italicized crap they use now. I think they could pull off the yellow jerseys too. Nice work.

Very nice work overall, and I can't wait to see what you have for the rest of the NFL.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Ravens- I hate their freakin' logo, and I'm glad you changed it. Having said that, however, it does indeed look rather bare without that 'B' in there. Personally, I'd switch the secondary to primary status. My only other complaint is the lack of any sort of design on the sleeves.

Bengals- Thanks for ditching those God-awful side panels! However, I(like most Bengals fans) absolutely HATE that 'B' logo, and would've loved to see a wordmark on the upper chest instead of that nasty thing. Also, I'd go with a 'tougher-looking' number font. Those curvy ones just don't do it for me, and haven't since they made the change. One more thing: What happened to the orange alts?!

Browns- Not bad at all! I like the updated 'B Football' logo, as well as the overall design of the uniform. The only change I'd make is switching the facemask from brown to white.

Steelers- Not really a whole lot of a change here, other than what you've already stated. I hate the freakin' Steelers no matter what, so I'm not gonna bash you because of my own personal bias. I do like the alt uniforms, though.

The orange jerseys are now the primaries. the black jersey is now the alt.

ok why is there a need to put a logo on the browns helmet, yet no call to arms about evening out the Steelers helmets and putting a logo on both sides

Because the Steelers have a winning brand and the Browns have a losing brand. Normally, I would agree on the Steelers, but they are a storied franchise. The Browns, however, haven't won s*** since the Super Bowl era.

UPDATE: I updated the Ravens logo by adding a black shadow around the top of the head and removed the gold stripe from the back.

Revised Ravens Logo Set

Revised Ravens Home Uniforms

Revised Ravens Away Uniforms

Revised Ravens Alternate Uniforms

C&C, as usual.

Those Ravens jerseys look pretty nice man. The only gripe I have is that there seems to be a little too much black and white going on on the road uniforms, add some purple to those (maybe to the pants, or even the piping) and you have a winner.

Great update!

Because the Steelers have a winning brand and the Browns have a losing brand. Normally, I would agree on the Steelers, but they are a storied franchise. The Browns, however, haven't won s*** since the Super Bowl era.

How can you justify that? The Steelers are a storied franchise because of what? Decades of futility followed by a dominant 1970s, a mediocre 1980s and successful campaigns in the mid 1990s and 2000s? The Browns' dominance in the 1940s and 1950s along with their successful 1960s and 1980s seasons don't count? They're not a storied franchise because they haven't won a recent championship? You're right, the Bears, Raiders, Lions, Dolphins; they're not very storied, either. Read a book. Your statement is akin to saying the Bulls have a winning brand and the Celtics have a losing brand because Chicago has won more championships in the last 20 years, though the Celtics are arguably the most dominant franchise in the history of professional basketball.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived