NHL Concept gallery

Drew22

There are a bunch from this site. I immediately recognize one Sy Phi and one St. Patty design.

O/T

That Blackhawks logo made my stomach turn.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

AAO's Red Wings concept's in there, as is St. Patty's Lanche logo. IIRC, the Canucks one is by JS(yet somehow, they overlooked his Sabres). I recognize the Isles and the Lightning ones, but I'm not positive who did either. Also, GFB's Ducks and Sharks concepts are in there. There may be more, but those are the ones I picked out immediately.

I clicked on that site just to see what was there. I certainly didn't think I'd find my Ottawa Senators concept from a few months back. That was pretty cool.

I'll email him for credit though. :P

You guys haven't found that site yet? I read it daily. GFB's great concepts are features there when they come out; I think he know the owner. But that's a great site overall.

I just found the concept gallery. I knew about the site.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

You guys haven't found that site yet? I read it daily. GFB's great concepts are features there when they come out; I think he know the owner. But that's a great site overall.

I just found the concept gallery. I knew about the site.

Oh okay. I just figured, since there's a link on the right and all... :D

It was made over the summer when unis were being leaked or released and just put them on this site. The pic of the two Leafs jerseys... yah... thats totally me. As is the pic of the Canucks new logo on the cap.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived