Matt Leinart getting coeds wasted pics

scraw28

First off, the chicks are dumb for puttin that on myspace. There goes any chance of them getting a job in the future.

Secondly, as much as I would like to be in Matt's shoes right now...you can't be getting college chicks drunk and taking photos of it. The media will use him as an example of how not to act (even though this would've gone largely unnoticed if these dumb chicks didn't put the photos on the internet like some dummies.) as a NFL QB.

But hey, I'm not knocking his hustle. I salute you, NFL QB a.k.a. drunken overage frat guy.

Wow I never thought I would see a link to The Dirty on this site. That being said, Leinart is known around here (Scottsdale) as exactly what those pictures show. I have seen him a couple times around town and he always has a few ASU girls on his arm.

And without putting into account possible STD count, I dont think there is really a contest between the girls in Leinart's pictures and the ones in Ben's.

PopHeading-1.gif

Wow I never thought I would see a link to The Dirty on this site. That being said, Leinart is known around here (Scottsdale) as exactly what those pictures show. I have seen him a couple times around town and he always has a few ASU girls on his arm.

I wouldn't blame him. Those chicks at ASU...-whew-.

This is exactly why Leinart won't amount to much as a pro. He displays horrible judgment...on and off the field.

He's not being much of a role model for little Cole either.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

It's not like he did anything different as a "student-athlete" at SUC, in fact, it's probably one of the few things he learned there.

[/bruinbias]

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Whatever happened to "be true to your school"?

Everyone should take heart the wise words of the Beach Boys....

You've never partied at ASU, girls are the hottest you will ever see,

hands down

meh. he's doing what people his age do...except he has millions. so what? non-story

seconded.

dude wants to get his drink on with a bunch of females who only give a damn about him because of his money and the possible boost in popularity they'd get from posting their pics with him on the internet, let him. its his career. let him crash and burn however he wants.

First off, the chicks are dumb for puttin that on myspace. There goes any chance of them getting a job in the future.

Secondly, as much as I would like to be in Matt's shoes right now...you can't be getting college chicks drunk and taking photos of it. The media will use him as an example of how not to act (even though this would've gone largely unnoticed if these dumb chicks didn't put the photos on the internet like some dummies.) as a NFL QB.

But hey, I'm not knocking his hustle. I salute you, NFL QB a.k.a. drunken overage frat guy.

On hindsight, I agree that was not a good idea on the ladies behalf.................................................... until you're seen

BTW, Matt he must be livin the High Life

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Well it's kinda hard considering Morehouse is a 100% black male institution :P(Although I'm sure you know that there's a 100% black female institution right across the street. lol.)

But I went to 1 ASU party while I was in Phoenix over the summer, and I almost considered transferring before I even set foot in Da House for my freshman year.

now if he can put as much energy in to partying with ASU girls as he does playing good football, the cards might actually resemble something of a respectable football team instead of the current status of 'Basement Doormat'

Myspace freind status for the following:

Matt Leinart

Matt Leinart is having a party while team sits in the basement.

Mood: Mischievous mischievous.gif

Eli Manning

Eli Manning is Super Bowl Champion

Mood: Accomplished accomplished.gif

Tom Brady

Tom Brady wants his title back

Mood: Sad sad.gif

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived