2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that looks great. As much as I hate what Minnesota did, I love what NO and Orlando have done.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wow, that looks great. As much as I hate what Minnesota did, I love what NO and Orlando have done.

Now, all that's left is the Kings (from what I've seen, it looks good), and the Blunder.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

im really excited pinstripes are returning to basketball, i dont think it should be common, but a couple teams having them is sweet. Its alot better then the fricken bland Jerseys the Magic had that didnt at all look like Utah, or Indianaboth of which also had pretty unique designs at one time

Ah..NBA 2K9's already leaked em:

Looks like they've moved the 'SACRAMENTO' script to the ass.

n2k9p3041.jpg

n2k9p3042.jpg

More here:

Kings Jersey Leak

Also, I think it's just an NBA 2K9 error--the collar is only solid black, and the back of the neck does not have the silver thing on the back a la Twolves, Hawks.

I've also got the uni up on the site now.

So are they not getting new homes too? That just seems really odd to update 1 of your 2 uniforms and have 2 different styles for home & away.

The only thing different from their current home set would be the Rockets-type thing on the sides and "SACRAMENTO" on the ass. I imagine they'd update the homes to look like that.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

Here's my deal with that though--

If you remember, the Hornets' NBA Media/BEEMAIL version of the Hornets' jersey had the back neck looking just like that if you remember, a la:

0809_UNILAUNCHPIC.jpg

The actual version of the jersey does not have that, instead just a plain collar on the back with the Fleur-de-bee logo. This also has the stripes wide paneled and 'coning' into a center point--whereas the pinstripes really just go up and down.

In conclusion, I just think that NBA 2k9 went off of what they saw in the NBA media guide for these new Kings' unis--so I think the leaked Jason Thompson photo is legit.

Archived