2008-2009 NHL Offseason Thread

Wheelhouse

The Habs have crossed off Sundin from anymore discussions with the signing of Robert Lang.

Umm, not bad I guess.

If Lang and Kovalev can play together like they did in Pittsburgh for the 2000-2001, it might turn out to be a good move. But that's banking on a lot.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad the Stars didn't sign Darcy Tucker. Now that would have been something.

You'd have Mike Ribeiro at center, Sean Avery at the left wing, Tucker can play both wings so he'd be at the right. Three of the biggest pests in the league, all on one line!

You'd have Mike Ribeiro at center, Sean Avery at the left wing, Tucker can play both wings so he'd be at the right. Three of the biggest pests in the league, all on one line!

Riberio a pest ... :therock:

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Ribeiro a little bitch, but close enough. ^_^

Ribeiro a bitch, but close enough.

83 points in 76 games with a +21 ... yah he sucks.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

who said he sucks?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

who said he sucks?

I thought that was implyed when he was called a 'bitch'

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

who said he sucks?

I thought that was implyed when he was called a 'bitch'

Bitches can suck, it's that they don't want to that makes them one. :P

Hi, how are you?

who said he sucks?

Indeed. I never said he sucked. But, as a Bruins fan, I can never forget what he did. So yes, he may not suck, but he is a bitch.

The Atlanta Thrashers have signed BgMack27 to a one year deal to work in Hockey Operations. :) *I wasn't sure whether this was a celebrate yourself or an NHL Offseason thread post*

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

who said he sucks?

Indeed. I never said he sucked. But, as a Bruins fan, I can never forget what he did. So yes, he may not suck, but he is a bitch.

QFT. And I'm not even a Bruins fan.

Wade-sig.png

The Atlanta Thrashers have signed BgMack27 to a one year deal to work in Hockey Operations. :) *I wasn't sure whether this was a celebrate yourself or an NHL Offseason thread post*

Woo! You moving to Atlanta?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Yeah I'm supposed to be in my office by Monday. This is going to be a quick turnaround.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Congrats on the jobby job, Ryno.

Your first order of business should be to do away with those hideous 'ATLANTA' sleeve jerseys. Thanks. :D

6uXNWAo.png

Yeah I'm supposed to be in my office by Monday. This is going to be a quick turnaround.

Prepare for endless ribbing from UGA fans.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

There are pro sports teams in the Phillips Center?

Congrats, even if it is for the Thrashers.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

The Atlanta Thrashers have signed BgMack27 to a one year deal to work in Hockey Operations.

Jeezus, just when I thought this franchise was trying to turn things around.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Prepare for endless ribbing from UGA fans.

Oh I know. I have a Gators license plate frame on my car. I hope nobody breaks my window or something. Actually I found out that they even sell Gators themed state license plates in Georgia. Proceeds benefit the Gator Club of Atlanta or something like that. I was surprised, but it's on their DMV website.

spacer.png

who said he sucks?

Which time? <_<

(and no he doesn't suck)

Archived