New UNLV Football uniforms

Ry

New uniforms won't matter. UNLV will still suck in football forever.

And this is true. And 99% of the students don't care. It's a basketball school, plain and simple. If they dropped the football program, no one would bat an eyelash.

We only keep it for conference affiliation.

Try telling that to Randall Cunningham...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And this is true. And 99% of the students don't care. It's a basketball school, plain and simple. If they dropped the football program, no one would bat an eyelash.

Well what do you expect?! Sam Boyd is 8 miles down tropicana and 9 miles down russell no student is gonna shuttle that far on a saturday night when the campus is a few blocks south of the strip

the rebs had good years with Harvey Hide and were a pretty solid team in the 70s and 80s, but ever since they went all or nothing with john robinson everything's been downhill...i mean they hired mike sanford...mike sanford...they didn't have enough money for a good head football coach after signing Lon Kruger to head the basketball team (which has been worth it)

usually the rebs only change jerseys/helmets when they bring in a new coach so this could be a harbinger of sanford's exit...i'm really disappointed to see them drop the unis that they have been using for sanford's first three years, i thought they were pretty decent with the exception of using a black facemask and black helmet stripe...horrible downgrade

HumanitarianBowl.png

Is this a joke?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Who comes up with this crap? Those uniforms could have been "designed" by a four year old....no creativity, originality or sense of design at all. When is this horrible uniform designing going to end....

Try telling that to Randall Cunningham...

Randall Cunningham never went to class, so who's he to say? LOL!

Well what do you expect?! Sam Boyd is 8 miles down tropicana and 9 miles down russell no student is gonna shuttle that far on a saturday night when the campus is a few blocks south of the strip

the rebs had good years with Harvey Hide and were a pretty solid team in the 70s and 80s, but ever since they went all or nothing with john robinson everything's been downhill...i mean they hired mike sanford...mike sanford...they didn't have enough money for a good head football coach after signing Lon Kruger to head the basketball team (which has been worth it)

usually the rebs only change jerseys/helmets when they bring in a new coach so this could be a harbinger of sanford's exit...i'm really disappointed to see them drop the unis that they have been using for sanford's first three years, i thought they were pretty decent with the exception of using a black facemask and black helmet stripe...horrible downgrade

You know why Hide was somewhat decent? He got the biggest thugs from LA to play, the ones that had no hope of ever making a Pac-10 school.

And as long as the basketball squad takes the lionshare of the dept. revenue, i'm fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, man...that's rough. This is supposed to be an improvement?

If this were April 1st, I'd swear this was a joke. If I were a UNLV alum, I would deny it until they change again.

Let's put it this way...this looks like a prison league uniform that was donated from a local charity.

I'm actually in Las Vegas right now, i'm spent, and leaving tomorrow--but we drove by UNLV and the arena this morning, and theres a giant billboard of the tank in the new uniform, different than that--it looks orange in the picture in the forums, but on the billboard its nice and red and looks great...

this is one of the worst I've ever seen in football for sure.

to me, it looks like it was made from the MADDEN CREATE-A-TEAM design system. awful.

piping down the side of the pants but nowhere else on the uniform? stupid. some people hate piping just for the sake of it, but here, it is necessary on the uniform between the gray and red.

in no way were they even CLOSE to a rational uniform design. i award them no points, and God have mercy on their souls.

im a student at UNLV, going on 2nd year and its true we can care less about football, we know they suck, its all about basketballl. I work at the bookstore and we never sell nearly as much merchandise for football as we do for basketball. We dont even cary that much football stuff. BTW jerseys suck

Archived