Sean Avery's WORST Uniform Designs

jhans203

THE SEATTLE PILOTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! SERIOUSLY?!!??!?!?!?!?

Blasphemy.

The Pilots are awful. I give them credit for originality with the hat, but I would be embarrassed to wear those if I was on the team. Maybe the Pirates should make their hats look like bandanas. Or maybe the Cubs could have bear ears stitched on the side of their hats...

Stop. Someone from New Era might be reading this thread. :)

Too late.

bloods.gif

and the cryps' hat

1_63_082407_gangs3.gif

Is that serious? I can't imagine them actually producing hats like that. You wouldn't think the MLB would want them to even.

THE SEATTLE PILOTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! SERIOUSLY?!!??!?!?!?!?

Blasphemy.

The Pilots are awful. I give them credit for originality with the hat, but I would be embarrassed to wear those if I was on the team. Maybe the Pirates should make their hats look like bandanas. Or maybe the Cubs could have bear ears stitched on the side of their hats...

Stop. Someone from New Era might be reading this thread. :)

Too late.

bloods.gif

and the cryps' hat

1_63_082407_gangs3.gif

Is that serious? I can't imagine them actually producing hats like that. You wouldn't think the MLB would want them to even.

Well they were pulled from the shelves after someone told MLB that these hats may have gang ties. There was even a latin kings version, a black hat with a gold yankees logo wearing a gold crown. New Era tried to play the "i have no idea what you're talking about" card, but they seemed to be blatent attempts to pander towards gang culture. The back of the hats even has the bandana graphic tied in a knot.

PvO6ZWJ.png

As far as the article goes, I'm disappointed the Angels' Halo caps made the cut. It may not have been well executed but the idea of a Halo on the head of every Angel sounds good to me...and the interlocking LA logo wasn't bad either.

I also kinda liked the pillbox caps of the Buccos, and the Tequila Sunrise set.

However, the muscleman bike suit, and those soccer kits? Blech! Those make the Bruised Banana look tame, and may even take out the Toros, the Thunder, etc., for truly worst all time. And for me to say that...wow. I am surprised.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

• 1 month later...

Archived