LogoFan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chargers will wear the Powder Blue throwbacks on:

October 12th, against the Patriots

December 4th, against the Raiders

Chargers Powder Blue Dates

Don't care what we're wearing as long as we beat the Cheats and the Faiders. Go Bolts!

Mods, do we need to merge all teams to one thread?

Technically, it's not their throwbacks it's their alternates. It might sound nit picky, but they are a world of difference.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Don't care what we're wearing as long as we beat the Cheats and the Faiders. Go Bolts!

Mods, do we need to merge all teams to one thread?

Technically, it's not their throwbacks it's their alternates. It might sound nit picky, but they are a world of difference.

D'OH! I know that...the Bolts are my long-time favorite team...what was I thinking? :wacko:

Yes, they'll be wearing their alts. And to think I prefer the alts to the throwbacks anyway...

Did you forget what site you're at? :P

But I like that they're wearing the powder blue against two other original AFL teams... even if they're not really throwbacks

titans uniforms: "The team plans to wear light blue for all of its home games except the preseason opener on Aug. 9 against the St. Louis Rams, and the Nov. 23 regular season game at LP Field against the Jets, when they?ll wear navy. The team?s primary road jersey will remain white."

maybe they are finally gonna do something and bust out red ones....

But also they hardly announce when they are gonna wear the "New Century Silver" jerseys (and yes that is what they are called officially)...

According to PFW Progress (and others as well), the Patriots won't be wearing the silvers at all this season. Next year, though, the red ones will be brought back as alternates to coincide with the team's 50th anniversary.

As a "long-time" member, why must you all hate those? I think that they are pretty sharp looking but it would be nice to see if they get the red throwbacks right b/c IIRC weren't there some "errors" when they wore them back in 2002....

As a "long-time" member, why must you all hate those? I think that they are pretty sharp looking but it would be nice to see if they get the red throwbacks right b/c IIRC weren't there some "errors" when they wore them back in 2002....

I hate the silver jerseys because they just look like dirty white jerseys, like the equipment manager forgot to put bleach in the laundry after the previous game. The silver is just too light, but if they had worn them with the silver pants then people would have stopped saying "Why are the Pats wearing white jerseys for a home game?"

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

The Vikings will be wearing their throwbacks again this year, but they have not announced the date yet.

http://ww3.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1756

MANKATO ? Just as they did last season, the Vikings plan to wear ?throwback? jerseys in one game this year. In 2007, the Vikings wore the jerseys in a September game against Green Bay at the Metrodome. The team is expected to soon announce what game they will wear the old-style look this time around

My hope is that they wear them for the Sunday night game against the Bears on November 30th. Their throwbacks up against the Bears' classic looking uniforms would make for a good looking football game.

Archived