NFL Throwback/Alternate Dates

LogoFan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steelers are wearing theirs on Sep. 29 vs. Baltimore and Oct. 26 vs. the Giants.

Are they wearing the set they wore last year?

I thought those were just to honor 75 years of Steelers football.

If so I wish they'd wear them against the Browns.

Two old school teams with old school uniforms.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

The Texans will be wearing their red jerseys on Dec. 1 vs. the Jaguars.

Hopefully that won't mean we have to see the Texans in red pants again.

I sure we will at some point this year.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Bills are bringing them out against the Raiders (Sept. 21) and the 49ers (Nov. 30th)

Why wouldn't the Bills wear their beautiful throwbacks on National TV vs. the Browns on Monday Night Football?

But those two games should be very good looking.

saBS.png

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be wearing their creamsicle orange throwback uniforms on Nevruary 31st. <_<

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If history serves as a guide, the football Giants will be wearing their red alternates December 7th versus philly... They always pick a late-season NFC east matchup to bust them out.. Although at 1-3 in them, who knows!

Why wouldn't the Bills wear their beautiful throwbacks on National TV vs. the Browns on Monday Night Football?

Beautiful? Compared to what they wear now? I guess.

Those "throwbacks" with the tired looking helmet, weren't even "in" in the 1960's.

Just because they are "throwbacks" doesn't automatically mean they are great uniforms (except here).

Wow a few teams bustin out throwbacks again this year.

I just hope the eagles don't ever wear their light blue/yellow jerseys ever again.

Also, Im guessing the black alternate will be worn again? modell's has lots of the black jerseys.

All they need to do is change the midnight green to kelly green, so we can actually see green on the jersey when its kinda far away!

As a "long-time" member, why must you all hate those? I think that they are pretty sharp looking but it would be nice to see if they get the red throwbacks right b/c IIRC weren't there some "errors" when they wore them back in 2002....

IIRC, they were damn near perfect. What errors are you talking about?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

As a "long-time" member, why must you all hate those? I think that they are pretty sharp looking but it would be nice to see if they get the red throwbacks right b/c IIRC weren't there some "errors" when they wore them back in 2002....

Like with the nameplate font and the font of numbers...

but I could be wrong....

Like with the nameplate font and the font of numbers...

but I could be wrong....

ImgDyn2.jpg

ImgDyn-1.jpg

I think you may be thinking of another team...these were pretty accurate.

The Texans will be wearing their red jerseys on Dec. 1 vs. the Jaguars.

Hopefully that won't mean we have to see the Texans in red pants again.

I sure we will at some point this year.

I Actually hope they do wear red on red, its a welcome change to the Home blue and white, and Road white and blue they wear...ZZZ ZZZ

Archived